Our valued sponsor

Cyprus bank account within 4 days...s**t that was quick..

With which bank did you opened the bank account in Cyprus?

Some has to be lucky :D nahh, think it was just the period where we applied that did it.
depends very much on the workload and what time of the year it is.

I'm considering opening an account with the big C as well. Long wait times for account creation have deterred me in the past. This is definitely good to hear! Time for me to reconsider if applying right now means a quicker opening. :)

Long time ago.. not any more takes much more time now.

But you can't get your codes and all that stuff within that time frame or do you?
If you send your document quickly and same day as you receive an approval from the cclogic guys you just need to send them by DHL or Fedex so it's possible to get it all done within 1 week.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I agree with curtlee, if you can make a fast money transfer (our fee to open the account) and you can couriere the original signed documents by DHL or Fedex same day, it is possible to open the account within 3 - 4 business days.

Reactions: lavel
Personally it seems that it took me 7 business days to get the account! Bank confirmed Friday that I will get allocation letter Monday that makes it 7 days. It took 3 days for the document to arrive in Cyprus!

Reactions: lavel