Cyprus company and Merchant account and bank account 1 package please?

quickfix

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Entrepreneur
I need to form a new Cyprus company for which I need a merchant account and bank account as well?

Does anyone know of an package to buy all in one? Is there any ready-made / dormant cyprus company maybe?

EliasIT

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Entrepreneur
For me our Cyprus company with the merchant account opened still works perfextly fine.. what business are you opting for?

quickfix

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Entrepreneur
Thank you EliasIT! I was just asking because there may be alternatives or no?

clemens

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
If you need a merchant account but kind get one where you may look for it, just PM or post here I know of a few one including 2co.com who may be able to help you.

clemens

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
What is the registration date of the company? 2012 or 2013?

quickfix

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Entrepreneur
Ohh:eek: think I missed an offer here. Are the companies from 2012 and 2013 still available? I buy it right now.. please let me know Admin.

Has there been any processing on the merchant account yet?

protain

Offshore Agent
Did you bought such a package, quickfix? if so how is everything going? I would for a friend of mine be interested as well if there are any other similar packages available.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Did you bought such a package' date=' quickfix? if so how is everything going? I would for a friend of mine be interested as well if there are any other similar packages available.[/quote']
Second that question, let us know what outcome is please...

clemens

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Still any of these packages available? or will there be any in the near future?

cosmo

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
For me our Cyprus company with the merchant account opened still works perfextly fine.. what business are you opting for?
Where did you open the merchant account ? and what business are you into if we may know that please?

quickfix

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Entrepreneur
Well Guys, thanks for all your answers, I got the complete package at one. Cyprus Company + bank account + Merchant account and processing is going well! The package wasn't cheap but I don't care I already made 20 times the amount in profits of what I paid for it.

WeWrite

I am from the Philippines. We write essays and research papers. I am looking for an alternative to PayPal as payment gateway. We have been denied by Hong Kong bank officers, and Singapore bank officers. I was advised that a Cyprus company and merchant account can be our solution. can you provide me a package where I can form a new Cyprus company, open a bank account and merchant account?

Latest Threads