Our valued sponsor

Cyprus company for e-commerce business still don't pay tax?

warrior

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I read that a Cyprus company may be the best for e-commcer business because it is within the European Union and accepted by all major payment processors and banks. I also read that a Cyprus company don't need to pay tax if registered non resident, true? If so, what makes them to be less attractive compared to Seychelles, BVI and Panama?

If your looking for payment processing a Cyprus Company is indeed better than for instant a Sechelles entity is. However, it is also more expensive compared to a Cyprus company.

Reactions: warrior
Second that.... if one of the requirements to your new established business is to be able to accept credit card payments then it all seems to be easier, cheaper and doable with a Cyprus company which is tax excempted rather than a Offshore company for instant in Belize or BVI!

Reactions: warrior
I contacted Worldpay, they accept Cyprus company...

Second that.... if one of the requirements to your new established business is to be able to accept credit card payments then it all seems to be easier, cheaper and doable with a Cyprus company which is tax excempted rather than a Offshore company for instant in Belize or BVI!
exactly i would also rather prefer to use those which accept credit card. using them is easy

Latest Threads