Our valued sponsor

dark doc company setup

Starlights

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
If i setup a company totally with dark docs what will happen with my internet domain name let say www.mywebsite.com that i have registretated in my personal name and adress the day someone figure out that i use dark docs for my company?

Can they close my domain or only my company?

My question is:

Is there a way to protecting your domain name IF they will notice you run a business with dark docs?

If i setup a company totally with dark docs what will happen with my internet domain name let say www.mywebsite.com that i have registretated in my personal name and adress the day someone figure out that i use dark docs for my company?

My question is:

Is there a way to protecting your domain name IF they will notice you run a business with dark docs?

Depending on the domain name TLD, you can enable whois privacy which protects your domain whois information. The whois record is the only way anyone can find out who owns a domain. (excluding scenarios where a there's a court order for the registrar to hand over all your details, but that's mainly in criminal cases)

Otherwise, why not use the dark details for the domain registration? I have around 50 domains that I have registered under fake details for privacy reasons. The only time a registrar needed to verify my details was through a phone call. So now I have all my domains set to a free anonymous phone number through an app on my phone. I don't think domain registrars have the time or manpower to verify actual physical addresses, so phone and email are usually the easiest for them.

Also, if you're uncomfortable with your current registrar knowing about all of your personal details, you could also do a registrar transfer to a registrar which accepts bitcoins (e.g. EasyDNS and Namecheap). This way you don't have to have your credit card or paypal account tied to the domain registration.

My question is:

Register the domain in the name of the darks, if someone ask for proof, you can use these documents, pretty easy. In almost 15 years I have never been asked to proof that any domain belongs to me..

My question is:

For a few $ you can get internet privacy on your domains! otherwise as mentioned above register the domain in the name of the darks person :)

Thanks for the Tips :)

BUT what happen if someone get suspicious let say a friend or family member and tell some goverment people or police and they later want to check what man is behind this domain and have a court order for bring out the information? then i guess you are loosing everything include the domain name and the business you build up in that domain name in 15 years of time.

as long nobody get suspisious then i think this is something you can do for a very long time. but what about competioners and friends and family members that are jealouse on what you are doing and get suspicious and report you to people that want to check you up.

there is always jealouse people in this world

BUT what happen if someone get suspicious let say a friend or family member and tell some goverment people or police and they later want to check what man is behind this domain and have a court order for bring out the information?
Well, what happens if the 3rd worldwar comes? Or if we all get a disease and turn into Zobies? - It is with this like with everything else you need to keep your mouth shut and don't tell someone what you are doing. We can start a endless discussions here what if this and what if that, so we can get responses here from users that don't want to use darks while other want.

Bottom line, use them with care and don't tell anyone, so no one will ever question what you are doing.

Well, what happens if the 3rd worldwar comes? Or if we all get a disease and turn into Zobies? - It is with this like with everything else you need to keep your mouth shut and don't tell someone what you are doing. We can start a endless discussions here what if this and what if that, so we can get responses here from users that don't want to use darks while other want.

Bottom line, use them with care and don't tell anyone, so no one will ever question what you are doing.
Well, there is very easy to see who you competioners is today on internet and everyone that runs internet business know what competioners they have so compare that with worldwar or zombies is not real.

Some competioners rely only to destroy other business they not rely on they work they do...sad but true it is a hard world we live in everyone want to bee on top on google this days..and they who have money can easy do bad to they competioners if that give them 5 million or 10 million more income :)

I make 3 times the money after I started to ignore Google! What is the scenario you are afraid of, can you elaborate so we may get a picture of the fear you have?
Very interesting can you teach me :D Please :)

I want to bee protected from bad competioners that want to sink you boat if they see something that is not correct they can take that and do something bad to you because it could give them 50 million more in income in 1 year just a example.

The best is to bee safe with dark doc:

1. Good competioners that not have any plans background check you and you business.
2. Good family members and friends that not have any plans check what you earns all your money from
3. Not tell anyone what you doing from the start ( if you did not think about that from the start, there can bee old history records with you names and adress on internet that never go aways)

Reactions: JohnLocke
I use Fongo, it provides a free number in the US or Canada for incoming/outgoing calls and incoming texts. You can search for something like "free phone number" on the app store or play store to find similar apps as well.
Does it work for International numbers too?

Reactions: footlocker
Does it work for International numbers too?

Most of the free apps I've seen only give you the option of a US or Canadian number.

All the apps that provide International numbers I've seen require a payment. These apps with international numbers also only support a limited amount of countries since some countries do not support virtual phone numbers and voip. In these countries, a physical landline or sim card is required.

One thing I haven't checked is switching to the app store of different countries and checking if there's a free local phone app. I've checked some countries in South and Central America but I've only found free US and Canada number apps. Perhaps there might be some apps I can't see in European and Asian app stores that offer local numbers.

Reactions: pincho

Latest Threads