Our valued sponsor

Delaware Company Opening Account at CIM Banque

they will not accept Delaware company
try banks in Cyprus
Could you please recommend specific banks? Is Eurobank a good option?
Could a HK company open at SIM Banque?

Is accounting required for a Delaware company? if not, forget Cyprus by now!
It's not required but by the new law it has to be presentable if needed. Don't they accept companies that are required to account?

Thank you guys a lot for the fast answers.

The question has to be asked why you open a Delaware company, what is the rationale?

Also why the quick move to HK company discussion...lol. Perhaps if you explained a little more about what you wanted to achieve people could help you more.

The question has to be asked why you open a Delaware company, what is the rationale?

Also why the quick move to HK company discussion...lol. Perhaps if you explained a little more about what you wanted to achieve people could help you more.

Hi there,

I don't wan

I want a zero tax jurisdiction.
I have already a registered Delaware company. Its a online store I am running and think its okey fit? What would your recommendation be?

I am thinking Stripe -> TransferWise -> Bank account solution,

Solution sounds reasonable and your personal tax situation?

Ok

But doesn't stripe send information to tax authorities?

Services Agreement - United Kingdom

"We may send documents to you and tax authorities for Transactions processed using the Services. You agree that we may send you any tax-related information electronically."

Anyway have a good evening.

If you have a Delaware company, want to sell by e-commerce, and are happy to pay taxes on profits (or move to a zero tax jurisdiction) then why not just open a USA bank account? You will find it works out cheaper and more convenient even if the set-up costs are a bit higher. If Stripe supports your business type you can open a USA Stripe account.

CIM will accept a HK Company if the nature of business is acceptable. Cyprus is out of the question for any company location without forced accounting and a physical presence in the country of formation, but banking options do exist for Delaware companies.

Latest Threads