Our valued sponsor

Delaware LLC for adult dating business?

cryptomi

Dec 14, 2020
Visit site
Hello there,

i live in Spain and i want to launch an online adult dating network. My main target will be europe so i do not plan to have any business in USA.
I want to protect my privacy as much as possible and i have read that the Delaware company could be a good solution.
Good privacy, cheap and fast to be opened and not in eu blacklist.
i do not need a bank account since i will receive the money in my spanish bank account.

Please let me know if this can be a good solution for my case or if there is any better option.

Hello there,

i live in Spain and i want to launch an online adult dating network. My main target will be europe so i do not plan to have any business in USA.
I want to protect my privacy as much as possible and i have read that the Delaware company could be a good solution.
Good privacy, cheap and fast to be opened and not in eu blacklist.
i do not need a bank account since i will receive the money in my spanish bank account.

Please let me know if this can be a good solution for my case or if there is any better option.
Delaware is a good option but it will be better if the funds are received in the LLC bank account unless the Spanish account you mentioned to receive funds will be open for the US LLC.