Our valued sponsor

Desperate in need to find a bank account to receive wire transfers?

Reactions: suzy and negon
It's a good move to protect this information after all and while the forum is secured with SSL! Just bear in mind, there are more alternatives available to this methods then only banking and payment processing.

Where can I get a bank account to receive wire transfers from other persons and companies?

My bank blocks certain countries and don't allow me to send money to all countries without extra documents and lots of questions??!

Does anonymous banking exists what is fast to open?
as suggested here already it seems an EMI account will sort it out.. otherwise use TransferWise. That's why I always have bth bank account and EMI account :)

It seems TransferWise is solving problems by adding bankaccounts: transferwise.com/borderless-account/

for the USD Bank account they use Community Federal Savings Bank | Come be a part of our Community! with ACH Routing Number 026073150.
for the EUR Bank account they use Banking für den Handel, E-Commerce und startups - Deutsche Handelsbank BIC, DEKTDE7GXXX, DE63 7001 1110 ..
for the GBP Sort Code Tranferwise’ has it's i=own infrastructure. Their sort-code 23-14-70, Sort code checker | Payments UK

It would seem the problem of receiving ACH payment are over ... Donno which countries TransferWise accepts though..

Reactions: footlocker
It seems TransferWise is solving problems by adding bankaccounts: transferwise.com/borderless-account/

for the USD Bank account they use Community Federal Savings Bank | Come be a part of our Community! with ACH Routing Number 026073150.
for the EUR Bank account they use Banking für den Handel, E-Commerce und startups - Deutsche Handelsbank BIC, DEKTDE7GXXX, DE63 7001 1110 ..
for the GBP Sort Code Tranferwise’ has it's i=own infrastructure. Their sort-code 23-14-70, Sort code checker | Payments UK

It would seem the problem of receiving ACH payment are over ... Donno which countries TransferWise accepts though..
Transferwise seems to be a good bridge for some that has no bank account but EMI only.

Latest Threads