Our valued sponsor

Do you know Standard Bank Mauritius? I have found some interesting information.

firestorm

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
One of the things I look for in a bank is commitment. In today?s economic climate, you just can?t entrust your money to the first bank you see around the corner. You need a bank that can take care of your interests and upholds the same values you do. And that?s exactly what Standard Bank has done for me all these years. Being a proud client of this bank for the past five years, I can say that Standard Bank has exceeded my needs and expectations.

Even though it?s considered to be one of the largest banking institutions in South Africa, they never fail to put their customers first. Just ask any Standard Bank customer out there and you?ll hear the same thing: Standard Bank is number 1 when it comes to excellent customer service. Why? It?s because Standard Bank aims to be a one-stop shop for all your financial needs. Whether you?re trying to open a savings account or looking for a way to make your money grow, Standard Bank has you covered.

Enjoy all sorts of transaction account options that suit your specific needs. This bank offers more than just personalized service as Standard Bank is known to be one of the most stable financial institutions in South Africa today. Personally, I?m very satisfied with their savings options not just because of their flexible terms, but also because they offer very competitive rates. I?ve invested in other banks before, but Standard Bank is the only one that was able to give me a clear picture of how I can grow my money even more. Needless to say, I?m very happy about the financial plan that their financial consultant drafted out for me last year.

Even though there are many financial experts who are against using credit cards, Standard Bank offers cards will suit just about any lifestyle at reasonable rates. Each credit card type has its own set of benefits tailor-fit to your very needs. And the best part is, you can enjoy exclusive perks and privileges whenever you use them. I used to feel bad about my credit card habit but once I started afresh with my Standard Bank cards, managing my credit was a breeze.

Compared to other global companies, Standard Bank manages to retain the same level of customer service in its foreign branches. This takes a lot off my mind especially when I travel to different countries like the USA, Malaysia, and Brazil. Whenever I travel to these countries, I always feel secure knowing that I can easily walk into my bank for all my Forex concerns. It?s not only safe and cost effective, it?s also very convenient. And for someone who doesn?t exactly have the luxury of time, it?s a huge lifesaver!

Standard Bank also offers services that allow you to look to the future with confidence. With a wide array of insurance solutions available, you can stop worrying about life, and just start living. From short-term home and car insurance to accident and health plans, Standard Bank offers you the best insurance policies in manageable plans and payments. They also have experts who can help you set up and manage trusts, draft wills, and plan the future of your estate.

Overall, I like having all my financial concerns taken care of by just one bank. I like having the convenience of not having to look elsewhere when I need a loan, or when I need to pay off a couple of bills. I can just walk into my preferred branch and sort out whatever needs sorting out in my finances. And that for me is already the best sign of commitment I could find in any bank.

Standard Bank I Home

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the review, they are indeed a great bank. We have many clients who are satisfied and happy with them.

As moneynetwork says. Only the best to say about them nothing bad. They are like a clockwork wires going in and out on time never had a single issue with them neither. Will give them 15 out of 15 stars.

Seems they also comply to the FATCA and allow US citizens to open accounts there, Standard Bank Mauritius and Fatca that may be of interest for many who are looking for some reliable offshore banking and doing business with the USA!

Last edited:
Seems they also comply to the FATCA and allow US citizens to open accounts there' date=' Standard Bank Mauritius and Fatca that may be of interest for many who are looking for some reliable offshore banking and doing business with the USA!
It means US Citizens can apply and also non US Citizens can receive and send Money to the USA correct? They are accepting businesses that deal with the USA.

Can someone please make the links live and edit this thread. It's interesting reading but annoying not to be able to read all of it.
Sure done :) happy reading. If you are from the US this bank is not for you. People from all other countries may really be happy to bank with them and open offshore accounts.

Reactions: lavel
Yesterday I contacted a few of the agents that are mentioned here on the forum to ask them if they can open an account with this bank. Some say it requires a deposit of only $5000 and another told me no deposit while the 3rd one told me a deposit of $50,000 has to be made :eek: Why does this is different?

Reactions: yohan and lostman
Yesterday I contacted a few of the agents that are mentioned here on the forum to ask them if they can open an account with this bank. Some say it requires a deposit of only $5000 and another told me no deposit while the 3rd one told me a deposit of $50,000 has to be made :eek: Why does this is different?
That's why you want to be careful with what agent you choose!

They require lots of volume, does your client has that? Also 2 reference letters are required that they will check to be true.. one professionel and a bankers reference letter.

Lot's of paperwork.. so it's only for large clients.. I have only had one person that passed their check so far!

Latest Threads