Our valued sponsor

Question Do you think it’s safe to transfer from PayPal to Serbian Bank Account

Cam1508

Jan 2, 2023
Europe
Visit site
I’m a bit in the middle of a personal dilemma, I want to receive clean funds through stealth PayPal account.
Honestly do you think Serbian Bank Account is safe enough keeping holder’s details private from Western Countries lawsuits and/or account freezing?
I know Serbia is non-CRS country so it doesn’t exchange data. which is why i’m looking at it. with the hope that they will keep my name private
My other option is to transfer the Paypal funds thru F&F using platform like Paxful but that way i will easily loose 20-25% from the profit. And i also don’t know how ok Serbian banks are with receiving crypto funds from crypto exchanges
What do you think? OCT always knows something i don’t. Should i keep it safe but loose 1/4th of my revenue or just go for it with the hope serbia is safe.
Would much appreciate anything. Thank you

Serbia as a secrecy jurisdiction is unpredictable. If you're an uninteresting, low-profile target, you probably have nothing to worry about for now. But long-term, make a better plan (go live in a country whose tax laws are convenient for you).

Serbia's long-term plans aren't to be a haven for tax evaders and money launderers. It is one at the moment due to geopolitical tensions, corruption, bureaucracy, and a lack of international attention.

Reactions: newNomad

Latest Threads