Our valued sponsor

Does anyone have a reference for a CSP named Fidesta Ltd in Cyprus?

Maltaman

Nov 22, 2020
Visit site
They are licensed by CySEC (link) and have 20+ years of experience to lean on as a part of Fidelity. I wouldn't use someone like that for anything delicate or anything that will turn into a significant business, but for a simple incorporation for a one-person business, they might be OK. Depends on your situation.

I would say their fee structure is messy. Make sure you get a full and complete quote before you buy; for incorporation and estimated annual costs.

Make sure to shop around and get quotes. Don't just settle for someone on the first page of Google. Find someone who fits your needs and plans.

Reactions: CyprusLaw
Hello

I must recommend Akis Papakyriacou LLC, a law firm offering a vast array of services focusing on corporate matters. I had several dealings with this firm many times in the past and always exceeded my expectations.

My advise as currently the legal and tax framework in Cyprus is rapidly changing, would be to seek proper guidance from this firm on not just incorporating a company but also how to keep the company in good standing in an efficient and optimised set up so to avoid any surprises in the near future.

Give it a try and let me know your impressions.

Latest Threads