Our valued sponsor

Does anyone have information about Credit Froncier Comore?

When I'm lookingfor an IBAN number + Swift and BIC you can find them here CFMOMCMXXXX | Swift / BIC code for CREDIT FONCIER DE MONACO bank located in MONACO - MONACO (MC) so that's at least a positive point.

So far I know it does not require a lot to get a SWIFT code for a financial entity, this is the one for Credit Foncier CFMOMCMXXXX

Credit Foncier is considered to be one of largest private banks in indian ocean. We work with individuals and legal entities helping them build up, manage and сontrol their assets.

However, this video
Is something you can get for cheap and don't look serious to me! I can't find any license number nor can I find the typical Investor Relation section on their website which indicates to me there is something to digg deeper.. will spend some time on it and get back.

actually they seem to be a legit and real bank!

Moody's
Long-term rating for Crédit Foncier de France it is set to A2 (upper medium grade). Long-term bank deposit rating is A2 (upper medium grade). Bank financial strength rating is b1. Short-term rating is not assigned.

Long-Term Rating A2
Long-Term Bank Deposit Rating A2
Bank Financial Strength Rating b1
Short-Term Rating -
Outlook stable

And the most important:

Deposit Guarantee
Deposit Guarantee Schemes compensate certain deposits held by depositors of a bank that becomes unable to meet its obligations.

All credit institutions operating in France are obliged to participate in French deposit guarantee scheme.

In the case of Crédit Foncier de France failure, eligible depositors having covered accounts in this bank will be paid out the following compensation:

Eligible Depositors natural persons, legal entities
Covered Accounts all deposit accounts (current accounts, demand accounts, passbook accounts, term accounts, home savings accounts, home savings schemes, etc.)
Covered Currencies all currencies
Maximum Protected Amount 100 000 EUR
Paid In Currency EUR

MFI ID
MFI ID (Monetary Financial Institution Identifier) is a code, unique to each institution in the MFI list provided by ECB (European Central Bank). MFI ID is hence applicable to MFIs resident in the European Union.

The code is alphanumerical, with the first two digits representing the two-digit ISO code for the country of residence of the MFI and the remaining number of digits (no limit has been specified) is any combination of alphanumerical characters.

MFI ID of Crédit Foncier de France is shown in the table below.

MFI ID FR43199

Well well, respect for your research @auric however, I read lots of people reporting them to be a Ukraine & Russian scam bank! not sure where it comes from but we will need to look deeper into it and even check if the MFI ID is valid and what it really cover!

You are right @Admin something smells bad here!

Domain information:
Domain Name: CREDITFONCIERKM.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Name Server: NS05.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS06.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

They are hosted in Sweden and the domain name is registered with GoDaddy, they claim to be a situated in the Indian Ocean :D

It seems they try to live in the shadow of this French bank that I just posted information about!

I get a feeling that this is a SCAM website and people should stay a way from them.

LoL and on the server they also host the websites:
mtoffshore.com <- Russian
stgeorgebankers.com
bank.deltawestcb.com <- Russian

It is a SCAM a TOTAL SCAM stay away from them and as far as you can!

1) no mention of this bank at Credit Foncier Monaco website Gestion de Fortune et de patrimoine à Monaco | Indosuez
2) if you call the general direction of credit foncier monaco, the answer is that they have NO branch in Comores and Credit Foncier Comores doesn't have any link to Credit Foncier Monaco.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are right @Admin something smells bad here!

Domain information:
Domain Name: CREDITFONCIERKM.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Name Server: NS05.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS06.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

They are hosted in Sweden and the domain name is registered with GoDaddy, they claim to be a situated in the Indian Ocean :D

It seems they try to live in the shadow of this French bank that I just posted information about!

I get a feeling that this is a SCAM website and people should stay a way from them.

LoL and on the server they also host the websites:
mtoffshore.com <- Russian
stgeorgebankers.com
bank.deltawestcb.com <- Russian

It is a SCAM a TOTAL SCAM stay away from them and as far as you can!

DeltaWestCb.com created on 2015-06-04
CreditFoncierKm.com Created on 2015-07-20

Reactions: Zoxin Development
How can a website operate like that and let people think they are a bank while they are just a SCAM! The website is made very professional but with the all information provided here I see it's a big no go!

I'm happy to have read this thread before I jumped on to apply for an account with this SCAM operation. I read already about them on two other forums the first forum say it is a legit operation and a real bank, obvious the operator of this site has posted all the crap!

Thanks everyone for all of the posts!!! Much appreciated. I'm convinced it is a complete scam and that iw ould have lost my $$. apparently they created a fake government website too!! incredible. i also found a complete description of the scam posted her <<snipped spam>>

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke with my friend he opened an account with this SCAM operation. He was in the same believing as many of us that it was a real bank. Now he crossed his finger while withdraw all his money from the account. Let's see if he will get his money!!

Latest Threads