Our valued sponsor

Does Seychelles or Belize company charge VAT?

lostguy

Pro Member
Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
I was wondering if a Seychelles or Belize company has to charge VAT if it's possible to charge customers by credit card?

From what I see around there are many companies today that are required to charge VAT or they do at least. If I form a offshore corp. it would be great if I could avoid it I think it would bring more business to my table.

If not SC or BZ do you know of any other offshore country where I can avoid to charge my customers VAT ?

Are you sure you can avoid to charge VAT in Europe this way. As far as I have read the VAT regulations then a company operating in Europe has to charge VAT regardless what. Only if your customer has a valid VAT number he can enter in the form you don't need to charge it.

There are options to avoid to charge VAT if you do it right from the structure. It's actually possible to show the seller to be a Seychelles company and only sell to Europe so your don't have to apply VAT to the charges. And if you have and you don't do, no one can come after you because of privacy reasons :D

There are options to avoid to charge VAT if you do it right from the structure. It's actually possible to show the seller to be a Seychelles company and only sell to Europe so your don't have to apply VAT to the charges. And if you have and you don't do, no one can come after you because of privacy reasons :D
I have to agree with this one. People wanted 0% VAT but it is undeniable that we should be paying VAT in order to develop our country ( by the government using the funds from our VAT ). It will help you and your country both ways. Don't think of it as a bad thing. Its just a small contribution for the country.

Latest Threads