Our valued sponsor

Does this setup sounds correct for the connosoirs?

Marco

May 1, 2017
Visit site
I am a canadian citizen, after many researches, it looks like the best place to have an offshore company for my needs (I have adult paysites + assets that I need to protect) is Gibraltar. Because of third party billers requirements, I need an European presence. Or US but I think that EU would be better in my case.

How does this setup sound?

- Gibraltar company
- Director nominee set with Auric's dark docs
- Online bank set with the Gibraltar company.

Does it sound correct?

I am a canadian citizen, after many researches, it looks like the best place to have an offshore company for my needs (I have adult paysites + assets that I need to protect) is Gibraltar. Because of third party billers requirements, I need an European presence. Or US but I think that EU would be better in my case.

- Gibraltar company

Does it sound correct?
It's going to be complicated with a Gibraltar company and darks. They are totally freaking out there, lot's of document requirements, that said it's not impossible but they require all copies send original and you have to complete a form with a lot of information.

Otherwise it's a great setup, sure.

- Gibraltar company

Does it sound correct?
It can Work without problems. Just make sure the EMI account provider accept adult business!

Thank you very much guys for your replies. It is very much appreciated. EMI will not really know that it comes from adult as they will simply receive money from a third party biller. I will not use the EMI to bill my customer, I intend to use them to receive the money.

Thank you very much guys for your replies. It is very much appreciated. EMI will not really know that it comes from adult as they will simply receive money from a third party biller. I will not use the EMI to bill my customer, I intend to use them to receive the money.
You will need some billing company for your business like CCBILL, Zombaio or Epoch systems, they can transfer your money to the EMI ccount.

Reactions: diablo and Marco
There is no problem at all telling CCBill, Verotel, Epoch, Netbilling etc about running an adult website. However, I would not tell any EMI about it. 95% of the businesses and banks are just reacting plain dumb when it comes to adult websites.

Latest Threads