Our valued sponsor

Double taxation

Cazorla

Dec 30, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I am planning to open a US LLC. I googled "countries with the double tax treaty with the USA" and my country is not on that list. Is that a disadvantage for my country (and myself) ? If that is disadvantage, is there a solution for that, like maybe opening a bank account in some other country which is on this list? My original plan was to set up a US LLC and after that to set up a company in my country. So can I still do that, but also having another bank account in third country (which is on the list) ? Can someone help me out with this, I dont know if any of this makes sense.

Thank you

I am planning to open a US LLC. I googled "countries with the double tax treaty with the USA" and my country is not on that list. Is that a disadvantage for my country (and myself) ?

Yes as you could end up being taxed twice when no agreement is in place.

If that is disadvantage, is there a solution for that, like maybe opening a bank account in some other country which is on this list?

No

My original plan was to set up a US LLC and after that to set up a company in my country. So can I still do that, but also having another bank account in third country (which is on the list) ?

Yes

You need someone else here with knowledge or experience of US companies to answer that. Anything US related to that area is beyond my competence.....sorry :confused:.

Latest Threads