Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.
Mentor Group

Dual Citizenship - What would you do in this case ?

You can place your Text Link AD here for only €175 - it's a cheap way to get in touch with tens of thousands of visitors on OffshoreCorpTalk.
NEW! We offer text link placements in two of the busiest forums.
Requires active Mentor Group Gold membership!

Moulaga

Hello,

appreciated your help.

I’m doing affiliate marketing and pay 15% dividende tax (via my entity) in my residence country (Morocco), no corporate tax for now.

- I’d like to invoice my clients via an offshore company to keep a part of USD/EUR to reinvest in the activity. The rest will be invoiced via my Moroccan entity.

- Got dual citizenship (French, Moroccan)

will I be under the radar if I open US LLC or UK LTD with my French passeport and so transfer pricing between the offshore and Moroccan entity ?

Which countries a part from US/UK would you recommend in my situation ?
Thanks

CaptK

Nominee Company Bank Account Real Estate Passport
Mentor Group Gold
If you re invest in the company your not liable for tax on those funds.
US LLC should suffice and be a lot cheaper for you.

Last edited:

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
you can bill you clients in crypto - something like a stablecoin backed by dollar or euro
the latter one offers acquiring gateway via open api
then you just accumulate it and reinvest after exchanging to fiat

Moulaga

Thanks for your reply. Actually when I say,
reinvest I mean pay my suppliers (mainly Facebook, Google) via the offshore entity..as Morocco asks for 11% for every payment you make abroad.. also planning to keep a part of the profits there.

so you recommend I open a US LLC via my French passeport ? Use it 100% in my activity then in the end of the year wirea part of the profit to the Moroccan entity (invoice) where I’ll pay 15% dividend tax ?
Thanks again!

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
you can also get a personal account abroad of morocco and not report it to morocco

CaptK

Mentor Group Gold
Thanks for your reply. Actually when I say,
reinvest I mean pay my suppliers (mainly Facebook, Google) via the offshore entity..as Morocco asks for 11% for every payment you make abroad.. also planning to keep a part of the profits there.

so you recommend I open a US LLC via my French passeport ? Use it 100% in my activity then in the end of the year wirea part of the profit to the Moroccan entity (invoice) where I’ll pay 15% dividend tax ?
Thanks again!
Yes thats the best step for you.

Loisir

Salut Heuss L'enfoiré .

I have like the same situation as you (French/morroco) , For the moment the biggest mistake ive made was an us llc. Pass trought entity with your french passport it will end up directly to the FISC. i assume you live in morroco ? if this is the case and you usually don't have to pay tax in France nor have personal center of life in france , It will work. IF your usual place of residence is France i will not go with us but uk

Moulaga

haha tu m'as tué avec "Salut Heuss L'enfoiré"

Thanks for your response poto. I left France last year and I'm living since in Morocco (so I can easily prove that I'm fiscally resident in Morocco)... I'd go then for US LLC..

May I ask you why would a French resident (your case) would go for UK Ltd instead of US LLC ? Won't that end up to the fisc as well ? Not sure but I think US is "safer" than UK . (US won't easily communicate the lists to FR.. vs UK who used to be in EU)

Second question : Some of my clients (Affiliate networks) are US. based and would pay from US... Should I pay taxes in this case ? Planning to work from Morocco 100%

Thanks again

CaptK

Mentor Group Gold
Any income derived from the US is taxable so your LLC structure will be redundant.

CaptK

Mentor Group Gold
UK LLP

Mentor Group