Dubai company formation

Deposit stablecoin. Instantly receive virtual card. Spend anywhere VISA is accepted.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

sherwoodcap

Hi,

We are two people looking to register a company in Dubai. One, maybe two of the directors will fly to Dubai once every 6 months to obtain residence.

We are told, that with this, it should be easy enough to open a bank account.

We are a recruitment company. None of our recruitment takes place in Dubai.

We already spoke with a company named Shurra and one other I forget the name. they sent us IFZA and Meydan as freezone options? Not sure if they are the best.

We are looking to speak with other formation agents or looking to hear from anyone that has had a similar experience.

Thank you very much

I'mRobot

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
Mr. @Fred is the one to ask for such service, he has been trusted by the community for several years by now!

Fred

Dubai Expat
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Commercial Service
Entrepreneur
Thanks, I'm aware of Fred. I couldn't find much info about their company other than the website.
You have our Website, Google Profile, Provenexpert - visit us in our office in Dubai Marina.

100s of posts to almost all relevant topics here in the forum.

Looking for your constructive feedback here please.

We just don't want to be another YouTube "influencer" making 2 times a week a video all the time about the same topics and talking about several jurisdictions but pitching Dubai all the time at the end of the day - further we don't run Push Marketing to not drive up the costs unnecessary for you guys - from the community for the community.

Or if you are looking for "that" one award how cool and fancy the others are - here you go:
photo_2022-11-23_09-56-29.jpg

The real ones don't glare on instagram - believe me.

Last edited:

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Mentor Group Gold
Commercial Service
Business Angel
Hi,

We are two people looking to register a company in Dubai. One, maybe two of the directors will fly to Dubai once every 6 months to obtain residence.

We are told, that with this, it should be easy enough to open a bank account.

We are a recruitment company. None of our recruitment takes place in Dubai.

We already spoke with a company named Shurra and one other I forget the name. they sent us IFZA and Meydan as freezone options? Not sure if they are the best.

We are looking to speak with other formation agents or looking to hear from anyone that has had a similar experience.

Thank you very much

Hey,

Send me an message or email and lets discuss.

JackAlabama

Entrepreneur
You have our Website, Google Profile, Provenexpert - visit us in our office in Dubai Marina.

We just don't want to be another YouTube "influencer" making 2 times a week a video all the time about the same topics and talking about several jurisdictions but pitching Dubai all the time at the end of the day - further we don't run Push Marketing to not drive up the costs unnecessary for you guys - from the community for the community.

Or if you are looking for "that" one award how cool and fancy the others are - here you go: View attachment 4260

congrats to that!

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold

Or if you are looking for "that" one award how cool and fancy the others are - here you go: View attachment 4260

congrats @Fred you deserve it.

Latest Threads