Our valued sponsor

dubai database leak...

This " leak" only came about because he has the UK and half the EU after him for nearly €2B.

What about all the VAT fraudsters in UAE they haven't had any leak of their information!

They haven't even issued an arrest warrant for him. So the only way to put pressure on him is to "leak" his details and hope one of his close associates will either inform on him when they are in financial difficulty or they get into trouble and use the information to get out of trouble.

With such amounts even Dubai can not help you.

Reactions: CaptK
FYI
He is enjoying life with his dog on palm jumeirah.

Regular folks with debt packing their bags and run, billionaires with debt chilling in a villa on the beach.... #worldproblems #1%problems

seems like the debt acquirers hoodwink system going on, seem very desirable and pompous globally and cover the pages of newspapers and get a lot of media hype about how successful your phantom companies are doing and push for more loans and financial instruments, at the end of the day ,one may be caught, but it is a doppelganger scam using someone's identity, the real person may not even know, it is unfortunate really. this post of mine may seem unsavoury to those in this business, but like i said i might be open to try it of some sort if it is legally protected as a system of returning wealth to the true owners of it

Latest Threads