Our valued sponsor

E-sim with permanent number

abc123

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
Any e-sim provider that offers you a permanent number? So it is not validity 30 days.
Doesn't need to be anonymous, but I need it to verify accounts with region Asia, so a number where I can select various asian countries would be good.

And will need to be able to receive SMS as 2FA when needed.

If it's possible to switch numbers back and forth it's even better.

Any advice?

Try International Prepaid SIM Cards For Travel Abroad | TravelSim®, they offer esims and everything can be managed online.

On their FAQ it's only Estonian numbers and not Asian number you will get. Unfortunately that will not work.
1675180706569.png

Any e-sim provider that offers you a permanent number? So it is not validity 30 days.
Doesn't need to be anonymous, but I need it to verify accounts with region Asia, so a number where I can select various asian countries would be good.

And will need to be able to receive SMS as 2FA when needed.

If it's possible to switch numbers back and forth it's even better.

Any advice?
Try this one, takes bitcoin fully anonymous no KYC. Haven't used personally. Silent Link

Try this one, takes bitcoin fully anonymous no KYC. Haven't used personally. Silent Link

Thank you, but was not what I needed. They provide only US and UK numbers. I need to have an Asian number, example:
Cambodia, Hong Kong, Phillipines, Thailand are working ones for me.

I found so far only data plans with no number for those countries. I would need an e-Sim with a number from above mentioned countries.

Verifone offers eSim - have had mine for 4 or 6 months by now.

Reactions: crystalclear
Thank you, but was not what I needed. They provide only US and UK numbers. I need to have an Asian number, example:
Cambodia, Hong Kong, Phillipines, Thailand are working ones for me.

I found so far only data plans with no number for those countries. I would need an e-Sim with a number from above mentioned countries.
3 or CSL in Hong Kong? Phone Travel Wiz has description of many countries...