Our valued sponsor

easiest EMI business account accepting 3rd party SWIFT transfers

blip

Jan 12, 2017
Visit site
Advcash requires that I make a SWIFT transfer from another bank in the same company name to the Advcash account before I can start accepting 3rd party SWIFT transfers.
Are there any alternatives?

I know of all the other EMIs (Worldcore, Leupay etc) but I don't know which one has this simple perk:
1. Open the account. (business, not personal)
2. Have it verified with docs.
3. Once verified with docs, let me accept SWIFT transfers from 3rd party company customers. It has to be without first having to send a verification 1EUR SWIFT wire from another bank in my company name.

Does anyone know?

Reactions: suzy
Why don't you simply greate a business account at LeuPay and verify your AdvCash account that way?
Leupay requires mobile phone for verification to be in the same country as residence and my director is cypriotic and I don't have a Cyprus number yet to verify the account (number on the way). So I can't open Leupay either right now. :(

And also, if I would have a leupay account I would not need advcash anyway. ;)

My problem is: I have incoming payments coming in from customers. They can only pay via SWIFT transfer to the business account.
If the account is advcash or something else doesn't matter, right now I just want to have an account up n running that can accept SWIFT transfers right away.

My advcash account got verified and only afterwards did I realize that I couldn't accept swift transfers immediately. :(

ADVcash is changing rules. Open account, became verified and transferred 800 EUR from Leupay which was on the same name as the ADVchash account. They blocked the transfer and requested Selfie with ID and custom text. Didn't agree, they refunded but charged a 25eur fee.

Anyone else had problems transferring between new EMI accounts?
The selfie issue has been going on for some time. Ask your dealer to help you sort this out and don't post about it here!!!