Our valued sponsor

EMI for unlimited virtual credit cards? (VCC)

hdloader11

Mar 13, 2021
Europe
Visit site
I've searched around a bit in the forum but couldn't find much information on which EMIs provide unlimited VCCs. I only know that the paid plan for revolut allows you to create unlimited VCCs by deleting previous ones. I would be glad if someone can recommend me other EMIs that offer unlimited VCCs, as I am unable to use Revolut. Card currency can be USD, EUR or GBP, does't really matter for me.

Reactions: jakubko666
Bankera might be able to help with that. So if you are still in search, drop me a message, and let's find out together.
Not based in EU, and I remember that they don't issue cards for non-EEA citizens. Not sure if you can solve this issue

airtm.com
Hope this Helps.
Those are some ridiculous costs per card. At that price I can just buy a dark revolut account. Thanks for your help anyway mate

I've searched around a bit in the forum but couldn't find much information on which EMIs provide unlimited VCCs. I only know that the paid plan for revolut allows you to create unlimited VCCs by deleting previous ones. I would be glad if someone can recommend me other EMIs that offer unlimited VCCs, as I am unable to use Revolut. Card currency can be USD, EUR or GBP, does't really matter for me.
As a non EAA resident, get a bank acct that enables you create an amount of VCC as required, using your bank acct balance..rea#44!

Reactions: troubled soul
I already have a bank account with unlimited VCC, however I need one specifically issued with GBP, EUR, USD or CAD as the card currency.
That would typically be a USD based Acct or better still a M.C acct...cig-:,

Latest Threads