Our valued sponsor

EMI or Bank account for HK Comapny

Lotusoscar

Nov 5, 2020
Visit site
Hello to everyone,

I have a company in Hong Koing since 2011, I live in Tunisia and the company bank account is located in Switzerland since 5 years. Unfortunately the Swiss bank asked me to open my bank account elsewhere because they can no longer accept this kind of arrangement under the new law.

I have tried several organizations like Statrys, Currenxie, Transferwise... but each time the opening is denied without communicating the reason. Do you know a bank that can open a business account remotely without having to travel ? or otherwise any EMI that accept HK companies, so that I can transfer the funds I have in switzerland on it. The bank in Switzerland refuses any commercial transfer to another account/name unless the account is under the same name of the company I currently have with them.

Thank you for your help guys

do they give you IBAN on which beneficiary is your company ? or it is Bank who is beneficiary? And would you mind they provide you which bank at the backhand
Paysera gives you a dedicated IBAN that can receive and send SEPA and SWIFT in EUR in your personal and company name. They open personal account as well as business account for non-EEA residents and for high reputable Offshore jurisdictions like Dubai Onshore companies if you know how to do it.

Fees are very affordable compared to all the other Lithuania EMI that try to rip you off and are limited to SEPA or SWIFT in the name of the EMI only.

Latest Threads