Our valued sponsor

EMI with gambling activities approval

Quren11257

Jul 1, 2020
Visit site
Hello all

I m lookin for an EMI with an option to create virtual card or cards aswell which doesn't prohibit gambling activities in their T&C status (I ve searched a lof of EMIs and yet all of them are not welcome gambling players). No SEPA required nor IBAN. That won't be anything illegal that I can assure from my side like money laundering (that is the most common reason of closures when doing gambling) or anything, just need a peaceful place to use with no threat of being accused of doing anything prohibited while just betting with option to avoid using my personal bank account in my country (obvious reasons). I am located in EU.

Hopefully a right place to ask, thats all

Have you looked at MuchBetter they are a dedicated gambling EMI? Just one card they give you though and you must be in EEA to get the card.

Hello all

I m lookin for an EMI with an option to create virtual card or cards aswell which doesn't prohibit gambling activities in their T&C status (I ve searched a lof of EMIs and yet all of them are not welcome gambling players). No SEPA required nor IBAN. That won't be anything illegal that I can assure from my side like money laundering (that is the most common reason of closures when doing gambling) or anything, just need a peaceful place to use with no threat of being accused of doing anything prohibited while just betting with option to avoid using my personal bank account in my country (obvious reasons). I am located in EU.

Hopefully a right place to ask, thats all
a pratical scenario, would be a banking platform that enables the creation of virtual cards, via the current acct balance.

load up scenario for the above mentioned would be via direct swift facility, as well as Crypto top up.

the crypto aspect would be an addon to the basic steps highlighted above.

a pratical scenario, would be a banking platform that enables the creation of virtual cards, via the current acct balance.

load up scenario for the above mentioned would be via direct swift facility, as well as Crypto top up.

the crypto aspect would be an addon to the basic steps highlighted above.
would be interested to get know better about specific solutions, is there a way to contact you privately?

Skrill nor Neteller not possible for me...

MuchBetter will consider

Latest Threads