Our valued sponsor

EMI with IBAN for offshore FX company

Where is your company registered?

What does "forex" involves, just to get a clear picture about it?

What does "forex" involves, just to get a clear picture about it?

Providing a trading platform with trading on currency pairs , CFD, crypto etc.

The company is not licensed nor regulated

I negotiated with ePayments for a few days, provided everything they require for verification but ended up having my account suspended, have no idea why.

It's not obligatory for offshore jurisdictions

Your here because you already know the answer. But if you are hooked on looking for a miracle then try church thu&¤#.

Your here because you already know the answer. But if you are hooked on looking for a miracle then try church thu&¤#.
You'd better understang the subject better before writing this nonsense. It's not necessary yet possible to obtain a regulation and/or license, I'm looking for EMI that works with unregulated FX broker.
Moneynetint might be a case, any other options?

The response you get here should obvious be sufficient to understand that unregulated forex business won't be accepted by any regulated EMI!

Reactions: Martin Everson
The fact that Fx is not obligatory regulated in your offshore jurisdiction doesn't mean that banks or Emi will take this set up.
1 : You can open an Emi hiding your real activity ( maybe you ll need a new company too )
2 : Try to get a license

OFFSHORE + FOREX + UNREGULATED = DANGER

I think the OP is clueless or trolling by the posts he made. I am really surprised he has not asked for an EMI that does not require ID or proof of a address :rolleyes:.

It's the same with almost all offshores nowadays.
You do can open EMI with unregulated FX, it's called high risk EMI. But tha chance they will not let you withdraw the money is also high, so high risk established EMI is what I'm looking for. Moneynetint for example used to work with unregulated binary options and they clearly show they accept unregulated entities now also.

Guys,
It seems you have missed something.
There is a lot of UNREGULATED FX brokers. It s always end bad for the customers and less for the FX brokerage company ;)
But anyway if it's your way OP, you will have to find an exotic EMI or lie to the EMI concerning your activity.

No. There is unregulated FX brokers at St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Marshall Islands, Nevis. And this is a normal situation, cause this activity really unregulated at these islands.
But at BVI it's regulated. This is the same as providing FX services at UK without FCA license, or at Cyprus without CySEC license.

No. There is unregulated FX brokers at St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Marshall Islands, Nevis. And this is a normal situation, cause this activity really unregulated at these islands.
But at BVI it's regulated. This is the same as providing FX services at UK without FCA license, or at Cyprus without CySEC license.
Was my meaning

You're right here, might consider redomiciliation, but the main issue for EMIs is the activiy itself anyways, a side company just for presentation may be an option

Latest Threads