Our valued sponsor

EMIs that allows transfers to Panamá?

Cetme308win

Pro Member
Aug 5, 2017
Visit site
I saw that most of these EMIs that allows SWIFT outgoing transfers like Revolut don't allow sending transfers to Panamá.

Do you know any EMI that actually don't have any problem with users sending money to Panama? Thanks in advance

Airwallex
I saw that most of these EMIs that allows SWIFT outgoing transfers like Revolut don't allow sending transfers to Panamá.

Do you know any EMI that actually don't have any problem with users sending money to Panama? Thanks in advance

Reactions: Cetme308win

As Eu is allergic to Panama and all there is no bueno, look for solutions on the American continent or just transfer Bitcoin.

As Eu is allergic to Panama and all there is no bueno, look for solutions on the American continent or just transfer Bitcoin.
Actually I'm using a swiss broker for sending it but was looking for any other alternative....

In case I cannot do it I will send it to a Puerto Rico bank account and later to the Panama bank account

No but it can't be a problem for you to use a company for this purpose. You are one of the long lasting members.
I heard a lot of bad stories about mercury blocking accounts because they don't like non residents LLC receiving money from out the US and wiring money out the US....

But it's not a bad idea tho.... Opening a NM LLC and using it to wire money to Panama.... On this case I will have to talk first with my Panama bank manager (just in case)

Actually I'm using a swiss broker for sending it but was looking for any other alternative....

In case I cannot do it I will send it to a Puerto Rico bank account and later to the Panama bank account

I heard a lot of bad stories about mercury blocking accounts because they don't like non residents LLC receiving money from out the US and wiring money out the US....

But it's not a bad idea tho.... Opening a NM LLC and using it to wire money to Panama.... On this case I will have to talk first with my Panama bank manager (just in case)
Switzerland is not in eu and depending on their correspondence bank network of your broker sq it will work on a case by case basis.

I will look at it....sounds good thanks mate
Very good indeed smi(&%

scam.jpg

Until it worked I used xe.com as a bridge from EMIs.
I am now using Site is undergoing maintenance
Any reason why are you recommending this so called "service", how was your experience with them? :)

Very good indeed smi(&%
now they are under "maintenance mode" lol, they should've activated this landing page first befor making this 10$ website live and ready for scam-- Sorry I mean operating, but it's good that I caught them lacking ;)

scam2.jpg

Last edited:
Very good indeed smi(&%

View attachment 3756

Any reason why are you recommending this so called "service", how was your experience with them? :)

now they are under "maintenance mode" lol, they should've activated this landing page first befor making this 10$ website live and ready for scam-- Sorry I mean operating, but it's good that I caught them lacking ;)

View attachment 3757
ja334¤¤#
Well their website sucks, but they worked well until last week.

A while ago I (just by coincidence) have found that Neat alows transfers to Panama, too.