Our valued sponsor

Entropay review please, good and bad ??

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I want to signup for an account with Prepaid Virtual Visa Card, Online Prepaid Cards, Virtual Credit Cards from EntroPay and wonder if someone can tell me if this is a legit company and if there are any problems with larger amounts you either receive to their account or send from their account.

I know they are owned by a UK company (Ixaris system) holding a financial service license, 540990 is Ixaris System Limited's registration number with the Financial Services Authority. So I know they operate from Malta that's fine.

I did a comprehensive research on Google and found lots of reviews already most of them are old so I would like to know about some fresh reviews which I can relay on.

hi I'm new here and this is my first post. i was also wondering if there are other sites such as EntroPay because i really like the idea of prepaid virtual visa cards as it helps my business in acts of privacy and money management. if there are others could you let me know please? i really like the concept of "www.privacy.com" with their "throw-away" VCC's but their only based in the US atm. i will waiting patiently for anyone tear does know anything, a post here or a DM would be heavily appreciated, (also I've read briefly about cheap offshore company formations which is a repetitive here know but would also appreciate it if someone pointed me in the right direction there too.) Thanks!

Reactions: kolagin and negon
What about Payoneer, Neteller and Skrill all of them af debit cards that you can load and use?
Some people have reported that Payoneer credit cards can't be used along with paypal account, it is due to the fact that the country linked to the credit card does not match with the address from paypal.
In fact, that's why entropay is interesting, you can enter an address with a country, which will become the country of the created virtual credit card in entropay

Reactions: JohnLocke and negon
Some people have reported that Payoneer credit cards can't be used along with paypal account, it is due to the fact that the country linked to the credit card does not match with the address from paypal.
In fact, that's why entropay is interesting, you can enter an address with a country, which will become the country of the created virtual credit card in entropay
I will have to try this entropay and see if it is that good as you say :)

Does someone know if it is possible to receive money from others on my EntroPay account? I mean like with PayPal or where people can transfer money to an account there or something?

hi I'm new here and this is my first post. i was also wondering if there are other sites such as EntroPay because i really like the idea of prepaid virtual visa cards as it helps my business in acts of privacy and money management. if there are others could you let me know please? i really like the concept of "www.privacy.com" with their "throw-away" VCC's but their only based in the US atm. i will waiting patiently for anyone tear does know anything, a post here or a DM would be heavily appreciated, (also I've read briefly about cheap offshore company formations which is a repetitive here know but would also appreciate it if someone pointed me in the right direction there too.) Thanks!
Do you know of alternatives to this VCC provider that issue cards as fast as Neteller and EntroPay does?

I signed up recently but look to upgrade but they wanted 2 trade partners information to contact and also wanted my princibal banker or bank ref letter.
Both case hard to do as I have brand new company so neither is available. Any one managde to upgrade with out this?

Reactions: negon
I signed up recently but look to upgrade but they wanted 2 trade partners information to contact and also wanted my princibal banker or bank ref letter.
Both case hard to do as I have brand new company so neither is available. Any one managde to upgrade with out this?
Not possible I know for a fact they read this forum and a few other forums so it wasn't a wise decision to post about them here :( That's why we have the mentor group where I will post soon about some new I have found, just need to finish testing.

Reactions: Zoxin Development
Entropay is one bunch of money freaks.
The only thing they want to do is to close your account and strike the money.
I had an email. they said there was a transaction from a not verified bank account. I can tell you: There wasn't!
They treathened to close my account.
This is the main purpose of this company: They just take your money with fictional reasons!

I have read more reviews where people just lost there money and never got it back!