Our valued sponsor

Epayments - FIAT to Crypto - Problems? Right way to avoid problems

Gbewertu

Dec 10, 2018
Visit site
Does anyone had some problems with an epayments corporate account when sending EUR to crypto wallet? What is the right way to do it properly? Possible directly to private btc wallet or do they want me to use the DSX... what would then be the proper way to avoid any problems? epayments -> dsx -> private wallet?

I tried once directly from epayments to my private btc wallet and i have the feeling that they are asking/requesting a lot more stuff for some transactions now because of that...

thx.

I would send the btc to kraken and then to epayments. Has been working find like that for a long time.

You can send EUR to kraken and buy crypto there without any problems from ePayments, I have done that before. Account holder on sending bank need to match the one at kraken.

You can send EUR to kraken and buy crypto there without any problems from ePayments, I have done that before. Account holder on sending bank need to match the one at kraken.

epayments support told me (months ago) this is not allowed (maybe something has changed)
their own exchange dsx.uk is supported - incomparable to kraken of course but the spreads are not bad and for me works just as good as kraken for most cases

Reactions: chilly willy
epayments support told me (months ago) this is not allowed (maybe something has changed)
their own exchange dsx.uk is supported - incomparable to kraken of course but the spreads are not bad and for me works just as good as kraken for most cases

thanks, so instead of kraken, just have to use DSX and from there sending the btc to where i want?

so the only thing is, they want to push their own platform - right?

You don't need to ask them for doing so, just do it and you will see what happens! Maybe not after this thread since I know all parties are around here but until today it worked.

thanks, so instead of kraken, just have to use DSX and from there sending the btc to where i want?

so the only thing is, they want to push their own platform - right?

exactly - this is a working scenario

I'm not saying that there is problem with kraken I just didn't even try after being warned and having a bad experience with mistertango and transferwise

I need to confirm that 2 months ago I got the message from ePayments that it‘s not allowed to send from epayments to Kraken after I tried to execute the transfer but I remember I read this many times here on the forum.
With DSX it’s working perfect if you search on the forum you will find threads I already suggest it.

Reactions: lookingforward

Latest Threads