Our valued sponsor

Epayments for personal use

Sep 5, 2018
Visit site
After initial verification was done, epayments is asking for description of provided services and supporting docs like agreement, invoice or screenshot. Are they not OK with just using their personal account as current account for everyday spending/online shopping and such? Will i need to provide supporting docs for all incoming transactions?

Most often you will have to provide supporting documents. I got a personal account approved but as soon as I start using it they started to ask for additional docs.

But generally I have had only bad experience with ePayments I must say, so let's see if others will respond here.

Most often you will have to provide supporting documents. I got a personal account approved but as soon as I start using it they started to ask for additional docs.

But generally I have had only bad experience with ePayments I must say, so let's see if others will respond here.
May i ask, were you approved also after answering questions similar to mine or it was easier?

You have to pass the initial KYC.
Thenafter you will receive questions about your first or second incoming transfer.This is quite normal.You have to explain them the reason of the transfer.
Then you should be good to go.No more questions.

You have to pass the initial KYC.
Thenafter you will receive questions about your first or second incoming transfer.This is quite normal.You have to explain them the reason of the transfer.
Then you should be good to go.No more questions.
Are they OK with using account for personal spending and not for receiving payments?

Spend and withdraw.
I havent had problems with atm withdrawals before.I have friends with personal accounts.They both spend and withdraw and no issues at all.
I have a friend who withdrawn 350K euro in one year from one personal account.

May i ask, were you approved also after answering questions similar to mine or it was easier?
Yes they didn't asked more questions after the 5th or the 10th document I send to them. I'm not using this service any longer, just to risky. My transaction was a small one so if they wouldn't have approved it I would not bother.

Latest Threads