Our valued sponsor

Estonia is offshore paypal paradise?

viperia

Feb 8, 2018
Visit site
Hi,
I looking for a payment gateway. It seems that is the perfect solution. If i have understand:
we can be e-resident for 190€
open an offshore company and bank account for less than 800€
Paypal Business acount with utility bill OK

Someone can confirm for Paypal?

Have you a feedback on www.estoniainc.com?

Thanks for reading and sharing!

Estonia e-residency has been discussed here a lot of time. However, how to you think it's possible to open a PayPal account for a offshore company? Is it a company registered in Estonia you consider to be offshore?

Yes, i find this excellent idea in your eeeexcellent forum!!

Yes i mean a company registerd in Estonia (as offshore company). What is the difference ? Estonia is not my residential country and activities are in my country. So Estonia is offshore in that case; No?

Nowadays it is almost impossible to open corporate bank account in Estonia
to open account within Estonian banks you would need to have real business on Estonian territory, which is really stupid because this country has nothing interesting for business, it is rather small and about 20% of it's territories are swamps

I was in Tallinn last Saturday night. One woman invited me to watch a strip-tease and with tourism, this is a booming business... Estonia remains also an entry point for Finns who want to travel South. And cost of living (or working) is cheaper than Finland.

Latest Threads