Our valued sponsor

Estonia Oü or UK Ltd/LLC? which is the easiest to manage?

What's wrong with Wise, don't they accept Estonian companies?

Although wise is a good option, but advantage of N26 Business over Wise is N26 is insured up to 100K Euro, the standard for german banks
Why is 100,000 EUR deposit insurance better than 100% capital reserves in a ring-fenced account that creditors can't touch? As an EMI, Wise is required to keep every cent safe in case they fail.

If you have 100,001 EUR in N26 and they go bust, you get 1 EUR (worst case). If you have 100,001 EUR in Wise and they go bust, you get 100,001 EUR.

Last edited:
Reactions: uplana
Why is 100,000 EUR deposit insurance better than 100% capital reserves in a ring-fenced account that creditors can't touch? As an EMI, Wise is required to keep every cent safe in case they fail.

If you have 100,001 EUR in N26 and they go bust, you get 1 EUR (worst case). If you have 100,001 EUR in Wise and they go bust, you get 100,001 EUR.
wouldn’t you receive the 100k and lost 1 euro in the first case? ns2

Yes, of course. Sorry, brain-fart! doh948""

Better and accurate examples:
If you have 200,000 EUR in N26 and they go bust, you get 100,000 EUR.
If you have 200,000 EUR in Wise and they go bust, you get 200,000 EUR.
how comes Wise can do that and N26 not?

Reactions: JohnLocke
how comes Wise can do that and N26 not?
Wise is an e-money institution and is required to keep 100% reserves of your deposits.

N26 is a bank and is not required to keep 100% reserves. Banks are required to keep certain performance indicators under control to manage their risk, but they can still fail and when they do, your deposits are not protected beyond whatever the deposit guarantee is in. In the case of N26, it's the German deposit guarantee which is 100,000 EUR per person per bank.

Reactions: JohnLocke
you can re-invest your profit into assets by buying a car or real estate
transferring the funds into the tax-friendly jurisdiction also could be a solution
Hi,

Can we reinvest the profits for real estate outside of Estonia ? For example, if I want to reinvest the profit in real estate I buy in Germany ?

Or is it more recommanded to transfer the funds first to a new company setup in this real-estate located country ?

Thanks!

¡Hola hombre! Haré todo lo posible para explicar.

Este es fácil para mí:

Rumania - 16% CIT
Bulgaria - 10% IVA
Malta - 35% CIT
Estonia - 0% impuesto de sociedades

los números están en la superficie. El impuesto corporativo significa que paga impuestos por las ganancias retenidas, es decir, el impuesto de sus ganancias. Al tenerlo a tasa 0, simplemente tienes más opciones. Puede comprar cosas a nombre de su empresa y/o reinvertir las ganancias más fácilmente. O simplemente use su cuenta corporativa de Estonia como su cuenta de ahorros hasta que decida completamente qué quiere hacer con su dinero.

Como mencioné anteriormente en este hilo, puede transferir los fondos a las empresas extraterritoriales o inventar estructuras similares para evitar impuestos sobre los dividendos y retirar las ganancias en otro lugar. Deberá tener los documentos de respaldo para la transacción con seguridad (facturas, contratos, etc.)

No puedo darle las soluciones listas para eso porque simplemente no conozco su negocio y muchos otros detalles y, por lo general, cuando se construye la estructura, hay muchos aspectos que debemos considerar, por lo que esto lleva tiempo. Si está buscando más información, no dude en enviarme un mensaje privado, podemos continuar allí.

por favor, no ponga todos los huevos en la misma canasta, si tiene la intención de pagar el salario usted mismo, paga una cantidad extrema de diferentes impuestos incluso en Estonia, que son alrededor del 50-60% en total.
Si solo va a retirar la ganancia como dividendos, es solo el 25% y eso es todo.

Espero que esto ayude y de alguna manera estructure la información para usted.
Hola,

¿Qué opinas sobre abrir OÚ Estonia, para ahorrar dinero, sin sociedad fiscal? Después puedo iniciar servicios a través de mi LLC en USA, para gastar con tarjeta de crédito
Also, Can I buy properties in Spain in the name of the Estonian company?
Hi man! Will try my best to explain.

This one is easy for me:

Romania - 16% CIT
Bulgaria - 10% CIT
Malta - 35% CIT
Estonia - 0% CIT

numbers are on the surface. Corporate tax means that you pay tax for retained earnings, meaning the tax from your profit. By having it at 0 rate, you simply have more options. You can buy stuff on your company name and/or re-invest profit easier. Or simply use your Estonian corporate account as your savings account until you fully decide what you want to do with your money.

As I mentioned previously in this thread, you can transfer the funds to the offshore companies or invent similar structures to avoid tax on the dividends and withdraw the profit somewhere else. You will need to have the supporting documents for the transaction for sure (invoices, contracts, etc)

I cannot give you the ready solutions for that because simply I do not know your business and many other details and usually when structure is built there are many aspects we need to consider, so this takes time. If you are looking for more info, feel free to DM me, we can continue there.

please do not put all eggs in one basket, If you are intended to pay out the salary to yourself - you pay extreme amount of different taxes even in Estonia, which are around 50-60% all combined.
If you are going to only withdraw the profit as the dividends it is only 25% and that is it.

Hope this helps and somehow structure the information for you
Hello,

What do you think about opening OÚ Estonia, to save money, without a tax company? Then I can start services through my LLC in the USA, to spend with a credit card
Also, Can I buy properties in Spain in the name of the Estonian company?

Latest Threads