Mentor Group
RBFC - Royal Business Finance Corp.
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.
IBAN Accounts for everyone with a passport!
Offshore Company Formation and Management Services

Advertising Euro IBANs for everyone with a passport!

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
Dear users,

Financial inclusion is a very important topic and something my team has been working on for more than a decade.
We believe everyone who has a passport has a right to transact and move value globally, this is why we would like to offer a service to make these people bankable!

Are you a freelancer, residing in an emerging market?
Or an individual who wants to save in hard currency?
Or a daytrader who wants to move funds between traditional and digital markets?
Or a merchant willing to accept visa/mastercard payments but failing to secure a relationship with an acquirer?
Or an investor who wants to move capital between digital and traditional assets?

Or just a bored-with-operational-fees person?

We got you covered!

We just need a copy of a passport and in 10 days will DHL you the Mastercard while banking details will come in a couple of days.
All accounts are opened in your name and you are given all the credentials which you can change... passwords etc.

Product #1 (freelancers): EU IBAN + Mastercard = 1000 euro
Product #2 (crypto traders, acquiring):
EU IBAN crypto friendly + ability to accept visa/mastercard = 1000 euro
Product #3 (investors):
Brokerage account + Cryptoexchange account = 1000 euro

Order in May and you will get all three products at a promotional price of 3000 1500 euro!

Our value proposition:

1. Only scan of a passport needed*
2. No reporting to the country of residence
3. Zero fees to maintain\operate accounts (transfers cost pennies)
4. Ability to accept visa/mastercard as an incoming payment
*product #2 requires selfie verification too

Email us: [email protected]
Telegram: @IBANEU2020

scheme transactional2.png

Last edited:

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
<<<<<<<<<<< F A Q >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Q: Why so expensive?
A: You can pay setup cost and enjoy zero operational costs or pay very little at the start and end up paying much more in operational fees later. With our solution, there is a capacity to it so we prefer to offer a fee-less experience later but charging a setup cost.

Q: Do you really open accounts to anybody with a passport?
A: Yes, except for sanctioned countries.

Q: How can you be trusted?
A: You only pay when the account is open, we confirm banking details and send you the picture of the card you can instantly use.

Q: Do you work with corporates too??
A: Yes, but most offshore jurisdictions are prohibited. Reach out to [email protected] with your case description to get a quote

Q: Any additional documents required?
A: For a product #1 it's a passport, for product #2 it's a passport and a selfie verification (link provided separately) for product #3 it's the source of wealth document which proves you have the capital to trade/invest

Q: Can I transact with USD or other currencies?
A: Product #1 is a multi-currency account although we do not recommend using anything but EURO. Just because.

Q: Could you tell me which country\bank name\website you do it and I will do everything myself?
A: The relationship we established with these counterparties are the core of our account opening process. I insist that through us it will be more efficient and productive. At the end of the day the client needs to move value without the hassle and this is exactly what our bundled product 1+2+3 offers.

Q: In which locations you can deliver the debit card ?
A: Anywhere where DHL works

Q: What are the settlement Terms for a merchant account that processes cards?
A:
Same day! No rolling reserves!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:

yngmind

<<<<<<<<<<< F A Q >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Q: Why so expensive?
A: You can pay setup cost and enjoy zero operational costs or pay very little at the start and end up paying much more in operational fees later. With our solution, there is a capacity to it so we prefer to offer a fee-less experience later but charging a setup cost.

Q: Do you really open accounts to anybody with a passport?
A: Yes, except for sanctioned countries.

Q: How can you be trusted?
A: You only pay when the account is open, we confirm banking details and send you the picture of the card you can instantly use.

Q: Do you work with corporates too??
A: Yes, but most offshore jurisdictions are prohibited. Reach out to [email protected] with your case description to get a quote

Q: Any additional documents required?
A: For a product #1 it's a passport, for product #2 it's a passport and a selfie verification (link provided separately) for product #3 it's the source of wealth document which proves you have the capital to trade/invest

Q: Can I transact with USD or other currencies?
A: Product #1 is a multi-currency account although we do not recommend using anything but EURO. Just because.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why don't people just use transferwise instead of paying you 1k euro

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
Why don't people just use transferwise instead of paying you 1k euro
Hi Sir,

thank you for your post.

We provide a bundled service to help people conveniently access online payments across all their needs, including savings, investments, acquiring on top of remittances. TW alone is not enough and not everybody can open it. We also make sure the accounts are not reported to the residential country of the beneficiary and help deal with compliance-related questions.

As with every product or service, Sir, there are ways to do it yourself, but would you grow tomatoes yourself if you can afford them from the shelf?

I hope the analogy makes sense.

ivan1911

Is there a way to get your visa card and connect it to PayPal ?

Is there any possibility or elaborating how the non reporting works ? I understand there is no guarantee but something to perhaps keep possible users at ease .

I talked to a lot of financial advisors and while they all differ in opinion on what is 'best' solution for a particular case to do business they all agree that circumventing crs in today's world is fighting windmill...

Thank you for your time !

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
Hello Ivan, thank you for your question.

We have a visa card relationship but it is still being tested. We cannot vouch for it just yet and offer to clients.

By connecting to PayPal you mean you want to accept payments via PayPal and receive proceeds to a card?
Please email us at [email protected] and we could guide you through the acquiring solution.

You are correct, there is no single best solution to shield everything just yet but we are optimistic our setup will last years. I assume you come from Eastern Europe? Those countries are high risk and have fewer and fewer opportunities to be banked globally. Gladly, our bundle still works for them too.

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
Hi Sir, thanks for your question. You are correct.

sullyferdinand

Hi Sir,

We also make sure the accounts are not reported to the residential country of the beneficiary
How exactly ''you make sure'' ?
You are just an introducer if I am not mistaken....
Which authority you have to stop a financial institution from reporting?
Please clarify

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
Hi Sully. Thank you for your question.
The accounts are not required to be reported yet, although there is a chance they will start being reported soon. If it happens, they will report into other country which drops that data as it has no use for it.

Hope it helps

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
Hello, thanks for your question. Which product are you referring to, Sir?

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
its an account directly with central bank's subsidiary, fully electronic, no branches are available

WoWNull

Mentor Group Gold
its an account directly with central bank's subsidiary, fully electronic, no branches are available
so is it consider as Street bank? or EMI
because I have a few services which only accept Street bank.

also for accepting the card payments can you give some features list of what they have?!
because in the future I want to change stripe and Paypal.

Milky Moon

Offshore Research & Development.
Entrepreneur
Which Country IBAN(s) are you providing for 1, 2 or 3?

ignore:
extra words to be able to post

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
so is it consider as Street bank? or EMI
because I have a few services which only accept Street bank.

also for accepting the card payments can you give some features list of what they have?!
because in the future I want to change stripe and Paypal.
Thank you Sir. PMed you.

Which Country IBAN(s) are you providing for 1, 2 or 3?

ignore:
extra words to be able to post
My clients and I personally have tried different countries over the course of the career and pretty convinced it does not really matter what country IBAN is from.
I am selling a bundled product of payments\settlement\processing that tested to work together. I will PM you privately so you can describe your needs and will be happy to help.

Milky Moon

Offshore Research & Development.
Entrepreneur
My clients and I personally have tried different countries over the course of the career and pretty convinced it does not really matter what country IBAN is from.
I am selling a bundled product of payments\settlement\processing that tested to work together. I will PM you privately so you can describe your needs and will be happy to help.
I beg to differ. You can have an IBAN in a Euro country or a non-euro country, that alone is huge difference. You can have an IBAN in a EU country or a non-EU country that is also a huge difference. You can have an IBAN at a bank or at an EMI, a third huge difference.

In an ideal world the location of the IBAN makes no difference, in reality however one jurisdiction can be totally different than an other. (The Russian Laundromat in the Baltics, vs a DE/FR IBAN).

So can you specify the IBAN locations a bit more?

Tnx

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
Oh, Sir, for SURE its EU. I would not offer accounts in some dirty place that's has its days numbered this is why it is pricey as capacity is limited and after a certain threshold the opportunity will disappear.

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
Dear Sols,

Thank you for your message.

We take care about our client needs very seriously. Having worked in the banking industry for two decades my team is very aware of every single major bank failure case over that time. Customers do not necessarily need to understand what a credit risk of a balance sheet is, but introducers do need. We picked counterparties that are safest in the current environment and customer's funds will be secure.

I totally understand your desire to figure out the secret sauce to reverse engineer my products. The fastest way to do that is to become a client which I really encourage to do while the offering lasts - this month we are happy to transact with a 50% discount.

Best Regards,
Reese

Mentor Group
Mentor Group