Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific Bank SEPA MasterCard AEOI / CRS?

Well,this is the case for %90 of the banks and card providers at the moment.
If you are out of sepa region,you have no right to have a debit card.
:)))
Many have lost the ability to offer a debit card Master or Visa the last years but also many are back with the offering of a debit card which is a great developement if you ask me.

So EPB offers no card service at all currently?

Only Sepa region residents can get a card.
They don't have a card for everybody else since November 2018.

Their PFS partner cut them off I think in February 2018, they found an alternative in April 2018, the card worked for few months, and in late October 2018 they lost the new one as well.

Since then they have been ""working diligently to provide a permanent solution"".

Ok thanks. Seems its not an EPB specific issue but a VISA/MasterCard restriction issue others are facing too. I guess they are still using Intercash to provide card services maybe.

The second card that was valid from April to October 2018 was Intercash yes.

Oh ok

Btw whats with all these fake or ridiculous positive reviews of EPB on trustpilot...lol??? They get something free for posting absolutely anything and giving 5 stars?

i.e

Oh ok

Btw whats with all these fake or ridiculous positive reviews of EPB on trustpilot...lol??? They get something free for posting absolutely anything and giving 5 stars?

i.e

I don't know. Seems like most of the "Verified order" reviews (Which I don't know how Trustpilot verifies that) are talking about the process of opening an account. So maybe the bank asks them to write a review when opening an account. And to be honest, their process is simple. (at least when I opened my account years ago). (All the problems come later!)

All the other reviews are obviously fake. They had a very bad score at Trustpilot, so they wanted to do something about it, it just looks ridiculous at this point.

I was with Euro Pacific for years ago when they started, all was good I never got problems with them until they started to ask for extra documents which I refused, so they closed the account.

I was with Euro Pacific for years ago when they started, all was good I never got problems with them until they started to ask for extra documents which I refused, so they closed the account.

I'm talking more about high fees / stupid support (wrong missleading answers sometimes) / no cards for non spea region .. those kind of problems.

If they asked for documents to cover their a*s and you refused, that's on you :)

Latest Threads