Exclusive credit cards…

JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Elite Member
Dec 6, 2021
beach
Visit site
…without crazy membership fees!
Who needs a Centurion when you can have one of these?
Ideal to impress your teenage friends, strippers and drug dealers.

…without crazy membership fees!
Who needs a Centurion when you can have one of these?
Ideal to impress your teenage friends, strippers and drug dealers.

I think that I would pay NOT to have a metal card!!!!!

just a little detour from this already stale thread :)
does anybody have a good hint how to manage 100+ cards (which I unfortunately really have)? I mean NO virtual solution like apple/google/samsumg/whatever pay... but a way to copy/store all your cards to a single card/device which is then usable as the original one...

does anybody have a good hint how to manage 100+ cards (which I unfortunately really have)? I mean NO virtual solution like apple/google/samsumg/whatever pay... but a way to copy/store all your cards to a single card/device which is then usable as the original one...
There is a Fintech card called Curve that does this. Apparently the advantage is that you need only one card in your wallet. You add all your cards to the Curve and then choose which card to use from an app on your phone. The reviews seem okay, but I don't have one myself and I can't remember in which country it's based. It looks great in theory, but I would not put more than a few cards on it. Who has access to all this data?? Due Diligence, KYB etc!

There is a Fintech card called Curve that does this. Apparently the advantage is that you need only one card in your wallet. You add all your cards to the Curve and then choose which card to use from an app on your phone. The reviews seem okay, but I don't have one myself and I can't remember in which country it's based. It looks great in theory, but I would not put more than a few cards on it. Who has access to all this data?? Due Diligence, KYB etc!
I know them but last time I checked they "temporarily suspended" issuing of new cards... not sure how about now
anyway I'm looking for more physical solution if there is anything doable

You can look at carding forums and find sellers of the equipment you need to do that. You could build a mega plastic/metal/wood card containing 100+ chips, perhaps with an incorporated rotating device that allows to choose the card to use.

You can look at carding forums and find sellers of the equipment you need to do that. You could build a mega plastic/metal/wood card containing 100+ chips, perhaps with an incorporated rotating device that allows to choose the card to use.
are we talking about some real life forums (like OCT perhaps) or more about dark web sites offing tools for cloning cards etc.?
any link would be highly appreciated, thx

are we talking about some real life forums (like OCT perhaps) or more about dark web sites offing tools for cloning cards etc.?
any link would be highly appreciated, thx
Dark web of course. Sorry I’m not much into that, I ended my carding experience when people used to talk on IRC smi(&% I didn’t do that for profit, only for the pleasure of stealing from banks. I gifted away all the stuff I bought using stolen cards and the owners were refunded by the credit card company. All these crimes are now covered by the statute of limitation :p

Latest Threads