Our valued sponsor

Facebook Ad Account Disabled

polonieth

Mentor Group Lifetime
Aug 11, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

I have a Facebook Ad account that has been disabled. Asking me for ID to be able to request a review. It runs ads for a real business, so not sure why it has been disabled, it's run fine for years.

Needless to say, it's not a real Facebook account that is the page admin. Has anyone got any suggestions on how to sail through this with a fake doc etc?

Everybody gets banned lately, literally everybody, even personal accounts are banned. Facebook's AI is going nuts banning everybody left and right.

Just give them the ID and pray. If they disable you again keep opening case for re-evaluation and say you are a legitimate business and cry and say you did nothing wrong... if they still disable, re-open the case again and don't stop trying, in many cases you could get your account back.

Reactions: polonieth
Everybody gets banned lately, literally everybody, even personal accounts are banned. Facebook's AI is going nuts banning everybody left and right.

Just give them the ID and pray. If they disable you again keep opening case for re-evaluation and say you are a legitimate business and cry and say you did nothing wrong... if they still disable, re-open the case again and don't stop trying, in many cases you could get your account back.
I was looking for someone to produce a fake UK licence for the fictitious person that is the Facebook admin of the accounts :)

It's a legit business, but the Facebook account managing them is not. I do not use the platform at all.

Always have at least one extra backup admin account on all Facebook ads or pages, friend employee girlfriend or whatever, they can be dormant and never do a thing there but it means you still can get admin access to the ad account or page if your main admin acc gets banned for any reason. If you don’t get access restored, you’ll be locked out of those assets for ever.

Reactions: polonieth

Latest Threads