Our valued sponsor

Facebook launches digital currency wallet Novi

of course they need to play with their muscles but I doubt they will rule the crypto world, if they do it won't be healthy for the market at all.

Company chooses Paxos Dollar over its own cryptocurrency project Diem for pilot launch
these mfs are quite persistent lol. I thought that the project will die seeing how the central banks reacted to the news of facebook libra (then, diem, and now novi with USDP).

I kind wonder though if they will receive backlash again, considering that they didn't do anything new, they are just making it easier to transact in a coin that already exists, novi is just another USDP centralized wallet, nothing really new or revolutionary here.

but yeah, the next couple of days will be interesting for sure, can't wait to see how things are gonna play out!

Edit: well, that was quick lol

Last edited:
Reactions: troubled soul
Seriously, US has to reintroduce the good old antitrust mechanism that helped with oil and telecom market and that was later practically abolished with Clinton and Bush jr. They created such monsters like Msft, FB and Amazon.
Crypto is currently based on decentralization or semi-pirate CEX like Binance, Suckerberg is trying to push its own crypto through WhatsApp and they are doing some trials in Brazil, their proposal is absolutely opposite respect the crypto idea but otherwise billions of people could see it just like their own national currency, and this is a nightmare globalist CBDC.

Reactions: OTR365
Give FB an inch and they will be acting as a global reserve bank in 10 years time undermining central banks around the world - especially in developing countries. They need to nip this in the bud.

Latest Threads