Our valued sponsor

Fast track to a Company + SEPA bank account

Joostkindermann

Apr 11, 2020
Visit site
Hello folks,

since I am new to this Forum, I don´t know if my questions below are listed correctly.
Here is the issue:
I have several German companies, but I cant get a bank account for them, since I don´t support video chat and / or personal visits ;-)
What I have is several passport scans, which can be notarized.

The basic question is:
How can I get a company + bank account with that background?
Or how can I get a bank account for the companies I have under these circumstances?

Note: Transferwise normally declined these clients.

Thanks.

I wish you all a happy Easter

Hello folks,

since I am new to this Forum, I don´t know if my questions below are listed correctly.
Here is the issue:
I have several German companies, but I cant get a bank account for them, since I don´t support video chat and / or personal visits ;-)
What I have is several passport scans, which can be notarized.

The basic question is:
How can I get a company + bank account with that background?
Or how can I get a bank account for the companies I have under these circumstances?

Note: Transferwise normally declined these clients.

Thanks.

I wish you all a happy Easter

Hi,

Can you provide more details on what the company activities are? Are the UBO(s) Gerkman citizens too? What are the expected revenues for the account? Is this a legitimate business? What is the reason you can not support video chat?

I believe you want to use introducer services for your case, so you are more than welcome to email me those answers.

Hello Gediminas,

the companies operate in the contract business for chemicals.
They act as a trading agent. The amounts are pretty small. Maximum transfers will go up to 20K €.

The business is legit, but at high risk. So is also the profit. More via PN (if you mail me, since I dont know, how I can mail you)
That said, explains that Video-ID is not wanted.

What is an "introducer services"?

Reactions: Gediminas