Our valued sponsor

Finances after marriage, how do you have them and wahts the best way in your opinion? (RED PILLED MARRIED MEN)

newbieshore

Nov 21, 2020
Visit site
Hello
Just got married wife has some money saved up and some investment homes prior to us marrying wanted to see how you guys had this setup for the best way to set it up so it benefits both parties.

Who pays the bills ?
Did you set up a joint account after marriage ? How do you fund it ? (I am assuming both parties agreed on a monthly allowance into that bank account?)

Just trying to set this up right and I am going through a few ideas so I dont get mad in future on me not taking care of it before.

cig-:,@newbieshore

sheeeeshhh, now that was major step fowards or backwards i simply cant figure out.

however:
if she owns majority of wealth within your scenario, as per your thread, you gotta cozy up to her for a couple of years,pleasing and been a yes man.

Game plan:
1.start up by building a venture or service thats allows for some wriggle room owned by and operated by you.
2. save up all profits, diversify and keeps all procedures within your reach.
3. Have an exit plan regardless how cozy the affair might present itself currently.
4.people change, the weather changes, economies changes...you get the drift!!!
5. Bills should be split two way on a 50/50 basis and notify your partner that bills ought to be paid regardless and timely.
6. proceed up with plans and scenarios that would protect you from a fair weather circumstance , directly move anonymously.
7. Get a mentor group subscription, and learn/execute from threads related to your scenario..

Cheers to the Oceeteee. thu&¤#

Latest Threads