First Finance International Bank Inc

Andrew Gooden

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
A bank would normally put up pictures of their own but several photo I notice can be found online and used by anyone. The site seems too amateurish and not made by a professional. (This is a matter of my opinion from my inspection) My advice is to stay away and have nothing to do with this site. It seem like a bait to catch fish and then my friend your money shall be fried.

Cetme308win

Trusted Member
Business Angel
A bank would normally put up pictures of their own but several photo I notice can be found online and used by anyone. The site seems too amateurish and not made by a professional. (This is a matter of my opinion from my inspection) My advice is to stay away and have nothing to do with this site. It seem like a bait to catch fish and then my friend your money shall be fried.
Could be,later I found that they have a valid license in a oficial website

Andrew Gooden

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Have a look at the address which is:

252 Ponce de León Ave
Suite 1702
Hato Rey, San Juan, PR 00918

Notice the word and numbers Suite 1702. It could be a mail drop or a remailing Service and not exact a physical address. Then it could be exact a Suite in a building but I would not risk my money on such a thing. A serious financial bank would have more than one phone number. The only phone number suggest to me it is a one man operation with a licence or no licence make no difference to me. where is the team and staff? There nothing about any professional staff as far as i can see. However, good luck with this. Cheers!

Andrew Gooden

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Could be,later I found that they have a valid license in a oficial website
Have a look at the amount of twitter followers.

FirstFinanceBank
@FirstFinanceBa1
Joined June 2018
0 Following
0 Followers
Not followed by anyone you're following

The facebook does not say anything and from the look of both twitter and facebook this site was just built a few days ago. Lol!

Cetme308win

Trusted Member
Business Angel
It's understable,better to don't risk any money
Have a look at the address which is:

252 Ponce de León Ave
Suite 1702
Hato Rey, San Juan, PR 00918

Notice the word and numbers Suite 1702. It could be a mail drop or a remailing Service and not exact a physical address. Then it could be exact a Suite in a building but I would not risk my money on such a thing. A serious financial bank would have more than one phone number. The only phone number suggest to me it is a one man operation with a licence or no licence make no difference to me. where is the team and staff? There nothing about any professional staff as far as i can see. However, good luck with this. Cheers!