Our valued sponsor

First world nations across the globe

santosg

BANNED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2020
Visit site
Do all of the worlds first nations work together to combat not only tax evasion but also money laundering at the same time? Would the u.s., canada, western europe, japan, australia, and new zealand be at the forefront of these two issues globally? Would all of these mentioned countries all have laws that are similar to FATCA where each country investigates any individual thoroughly to see if that individual is hiding money somewhere and is doing so to avoid paying taxes to any of these governments? What about money laundering? Do any of these countries have good money laundering laws like the u.s. where those laws are both good and effective to combat money laundering just like the u.s.?? Would any of you guys happen to know?

US and UK are the biggest money launders in the world, so no point on your last statement. Taxation is a totally different thing, do not mix the two subjects. Eventually all western countries will shift to a citizenship taxation and a simil-FATCA will be enforced from EURSS as well, as @Martin Everson always says, in the next years who will not be eager to fund the great reset with his own money, will have to take the decision to “detach” himself from his current citizenship/residency.

Reactions: Martin Everson
US and UK are the biggest money launders in the world, so no point on your last statement. Taxation is a totally different thing, do not mix the two subjects. Eventually all western countries will shift to a citizenship taxation and a simil-FATCA will be enforced from EURSS as well, as @Martin Everson always says, in the next years who will not be eager to fund the great reset with his own money, will have to take the decision to “detach” himself from his current citizenship/residency.
So all countries that i mentioned will become more integrated together in an inyerconnected world the? What about third world countries??

So all countries that i mentioned will become more integrated together in an inyerconnected world the? What about third world countries??
Russia, China, India and others big countries have no real interest to integrate in a western-leaded tax federation, and fast-development countries like Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia have other tax interests as well. No idea what could happen, what I know for sure western citizenships will be heavily hammered to sustain the great reset.

you are talking about bankrupt states , soon their currencies will be toilet paper , the run fiscal deficit to so high that no body wants to work because is to easy stay at home and get social benefits
Not so easy, still US have their own Las Vegas-style stock exchanges that fuel military establishment. EUSSR is a different matter since they have lost any useful military tool, I don’t see any future there since the economic decline won’t be softened by the warmonger apparatus like in the US.

Russia, China, India and others big countries have no real interest to integrate in a western-leaded tax federation, and fast-development countries like Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia have other tax interests as well. No idea what could happen, what I know for sure western citizenships will be heavily hammered to sustain the great reset.
Western citizenships? Haiti, bolivia, ect...?

Again my friend, do not mix up AML with tax laws, they are two different beasts.
AML is pretty much the same all over the world, taxation is different and depends a lot of every country, currently for example you have better deals in ex-communist countries (Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, even the same Russia with the 15% tax).

Reactions: jjrapy
Again my friend, do not mix up AML with tax laws, they are two different beasts.
AML is pretty much the same all over the world, taxation is different and depends a lot of every country, currently for example you have better deals in ex-communist countries (Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, even the same Russia with the 15% tax).
Well does japan and all of western europe have stringent/strict tax laws like anglo america in this case being the us/canada??

Well does japan and all of western europe have stringent/strict tax laws like anglo america in this case being the us/canada??
It's the same and it will just be more worse.

Latest Threads