Our valued sponsor

forced id verification through advertising network -jumio

extremedox101

road walker
Pro Member
Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
so i generate leads for adult network a decade now , they are planning to verify every partner who get paid for compliance .

jumio would be the company that do kyc jumio.com . i read a bit its seems that some cutting-edge methods are used like biometric passport verification .

currently i don't wish to deliver my id to adult network which isn't a neobank or real bank . btw this s**t isnt common in this particular industry unless its adult related emi or exhibitionist website
nobody care who we are . back in time i have gone through paxum because sometimes it was the only option to get money out . but at the moment i don't want some random guy based in europe/ north america work in my industry stare at my id and have access to my identity . we just gave them so much power they never had before .

i can have alternative documents and complete the task (but the provider dont offer a guy to get job done from his pc ) but i may be at risk exposed since the high tech company present it's self as next generation , it's not basic platform plus i don't know what to do with selfie part if i do on my own .

i'm not sure if such services exist where i have guy who can use my name and complete the selfie at the website but i don't think the quality will be any better than plain docs service .

anyone here dealt with this verification company or can think with me for solution ?

fortunately i can exist without serious losses but it will be a hassle .

thanks

Reactions: JohnLocke
i'm not sure if such services exist where i have guy who can use my name and complete the selfie at the website but i don't think the quality will be any better than plain docs service .

There are real time Deep Fake tools you can use to defeat this but it comes down to how they do the video verification. Quality also varies and if they have a real person doing verification it will be easy to spot also.

P.S I am not recommending anyone do this or any particular software solution.

Reactions: extremedox101
There are real time Deep Fake tools you can use to defeat this but it comes down to how they do the video verification. Quality also varies and if they have a real person doing verification it will be easy to spot also.

Please what are those tools?

Reactions: extremedox101

thank you

i will look for it . it looks like this company depends on AI and automatic verification .

Please what are those tools?
Deep fake is the utilization of AI to swap original video elements with a changed element (usually faces) which can be very realistic. You can find various open-source projects out there which may be a bit technical but if you know your way around software I'm sure you could pull this off if its just a software system checking it.

You can find various open-source projects out there which may be a bit technical but if you know your way around software I'm sure you could pull this off if its just a software system checking it.

Exactly.

i will look for it . it looks like this company depends on AI and automatic verification .

Then it is easier.

For research purposes only you can see how Deep Fake software works below. smi(&%. You would need to create a virtual camera on your PC to use the output of this for a real-time feed to Skype and other apps etc. You can find out how to do that on YT.

Example:

There are other older packages like avatarify etc but not so good now....lol.

Deep fake is the utilization of AI to swap original video elements with a changed element (usually faces) which can be very realistic. You can find various open-source projects out there which may be a bit technical but if you know your way around software I'm sure you could pull this off if its just a software system checking it.
Heard of a guy who automated the KYC process for a well known EMI today so this is very much doable