Our valued sponsor

Forex Trading, Attention, a good business oportunity

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

If you ever considered Forex Trading for your living or just as a supliment to your income then you should start here : Forex Trading: Online Currency Trading in the Foreign Exchange Market

This is the way to start and learn before you spend thousands of dollars on this maybe new venture.

Is anyone into the Forex Trading already ? share your comments please.

My husband used to be a forex trader, but then he quit after just a few months. He says it's a bit complicated and it stressed him out big time. I think there's a huge element of risk involved in this business. While you could make money off of the volatility in the forex markets, you stand to lose money as well if you don't know what you're doing.

If you are operating as a forex Trader you are doing a very risky job.

I have a friend of mine who thought that this would be an easy money making thing and that she is able to do it. She went out of it because get deaper into debt with it. And it it very stressy too.

My husband is very much interested in Forex Trading business, he has done ample of surveys and he says he can handle things, well I am little scared of all this I somehow find it a very risky. How to tell him to stay away from Forex- I am lil confused.

I have been in the forex trading for as little as 3 month now, I'm making some good money their not big money but good. You will need to learn the game of forex trading in order to win else you will make nothing good.

clowdi said:
I have been in the forex trading for as little as 3 month now, I'm making some good money their not big money but good. You will need to learn the game of forex trading in order to win else you will make nothing good.
I have an account on Marketiva and Oanda. The registration on Marketiva is totally free and you can start with as small amount as you wish. Oanda accept payment via Paypal and you can start with just $1.

Forex is an investment with high risk. The velocity of money in the forex daily reach trillions of dollars. Now with even small capital we can invest in forex. Besides the reliable forex broker is also an important factor. As long as I make use of brokers alpari they always provide good support, among others, providing daily trading analysis and online customer support.

Forex is an investment with high risk. The velocity of money in the forex daily reach trillions of dollars. Now with even small capital we can invest in forex. Besides the reliable forex broker is also an important factor. As long as I make use of brokers alpari they always provide good support' date=' among others, providing daily trading analysis and online customer support.[/quote']
yeah it is everyone knows or don't you think?

Latest Threads