Our valued sponsor

Forex Trading for Indian Individual

uday

Feb 24, 2019
Visit site
Hi all, I have looked up on A LOT of information on the internet so far and still feel lost and confused about offshore companies.

As an Indian citizen and resident, forex trading is illegal. I would like to invest/trade in Forex market as I have been doing good in Forex trading since last August.

But I m confused about where to and how to start so that I wont have any issues in the future. I was looking at Belize IBC or Seychelles IBC till a while ago, until I saw someone talking negatively about how banks treat companies out of Belize or BVI or other offshore places!

I would really appreciate if anyone can give any leads on this! Like the best offshore destination, which banks wont have a problem to deal with and at the same time, ease of money movement from India-offshore-Forex and vice-versa!

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: locus king
Welcome to the forum hap¤#"

I would like to invest/trade in Forex market as I have been doing good in Forex trading since last August.

Why not continue to trade where you are trading currently?

Hi all, I have looked up on A LOT of information on the internet so far and still feel lost and confused about offshore companies.

As an Indian citizen and resident, forex trading is illegal. I would like to invest/trade in Forex market as I have been doing good in Forex trading since last August.

But I m confused about where to and how to start so that I wont have any issues in the future. I was looking at Belize IBC or Seychelles IBC till a while ago, until I saw someone talking negatively about how banks treat companies out of Belize or BVI or other offshore places!

I would really appreciate if anyone can give any leads on this! Like the best offshore destination, which banks wont have a problem to deal with and at the same time, ease of money movement from India-offshore-Forex and vice-versa!

Thanks in advance!
i am also looking for same to operate mam accounts,any solutions guys