Our valued sponsor

Free Global bank database

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
I find some of the member looking for the Global bank data base.
Here you can find all bank detail for free.

Find the the Central Bank website of that Particular country or Banking Regulator of that Country.
Search for the list of the bank you can easily find that. And here you can check If it is real or scam.
As example If you want to list of all bank in Switzerland , Go to its Authority website It is www.finma.ch/en/. here you can find all bank and broker list

I attach the list here.

If you want to find any bank of any country post here., I try to find .

Hope this help

P.S. If someone claim they have some paid bank database of "Great Bank". If it is not mention on central bank or regulator website . How can be it is a real bank? You can easily send mail to each bank for their requirement minimum account balance/fees/ if it is support remote opening or not.

Thanks

Attachments

• beh.pdf
    288 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
Is there a way to filter the results to those banks which open remotely currently? So hard to travel anywhere presently, that'd probably be the most useful feature right now.

secondly, a filter that specified minimum deposit required to open.

this tax company has a decent list of banks, and you get breakdowns of these details on each bank.

Also interesting, they list a category called LOW PROFILE BANKS, where all the banks are listed as INCOGNITO BANK 1, etc.

What does this mean exactly? I thought being anonymous in banking is a thing of the past.

Is there a way to filter the results to those banks which open remotely currently? So hard to travel anywhere presently, that'd probably be the most useful feature right now.

secondly, a filter that specified minimum deposit required to open.

this tax company has a decent list of banks, and you get breakdowns of these details on each bank.

Also interesting, they list a category called LOW PROFILE BANKS, where all the banks are listed as INCOGNITO BANK 1, etc.

What does this mean exactly? I thought being anonymous in banking is a thing of the past.
It means these banks don't want it to be known that they open offshore accounts. But if you read the details and google some things you could still find out the names.

so would these incognito banks potentially be better options and more reputable than the banks in that sites main list? When I read about a few of them, they actually look promising, older, and in good jurisdictions -- the few i checked.

So when we GOT the account, then we would obviously be informed what the bank is -- but we wouldn't know until we paid a fee for that company to open them for us?

Reactions: tyto
so would these incognito banks potentially be better options and more reputable than the banks in that sites main list? When I read about a few of them, they actually look promising, older, and in good jurisdictions -- the few i checked.

So when we GOT the account, then we would obviously be informed what the bank is -- but we wouldn't know until we paid a fee for that company to open them for us?
I'm 99% sure that if you contact GSL you will know which bank it is. It just is not published on their site.

I'm wondering the same.

I'm 99% sure that if you contact GSL you will know which bank it is. It just is not published on their site.
explains why they are incognito - they make money from account opening.

Latest Threads