UK Ltd with emi bank account
Offshore Bank Accounts
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Open a Multi-Currency Account in HK - Statrys

Frelance licence UAE Bank account ?

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

Moulaga

Hello,
I’ve just got a freelance licence in the UAE.. I need to travel to Abu Dhabi to get the establishment card and Emirate ID... but it’s so difficult for me to travel in the next few weeks/months.

I need to send few invoices and must have a bank account attached to the UAE free-lance entity as soon as possible.

Is it possible to open a bank account with the freelance licence and passeport + saying that I’m living in the UAE ?
Which EMIs/Banks/ (outside of UAE) would you recommend for freelance licence ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Fred

Dubai Expat
Mentor Group Gold
Commercial Service
You need the Emirates ID that all major banks open you an personal account unless your bring 1m+$ with you then they open non-resident bank account for you that would be in fact stupid again if you receive shortly your Emirates ID.

Quick hint with big volume and personal bank account based on freelance visa you will run into problems.

All UAE banks expect some average salary income with freelance personal bank accounts basically they consider you as some kind of employee and not serious entrepreneur like with an entity - pretty old school but thats how it is.

Paysera for EUR transfers could be something for you but I'm not sure if they allow business transactions at all to a personal account.

azb1

Mentor Group Gold
Just signup for Paypal.com's UAE website , You can withdraw that money to your current card.

Hope this Help.

P.S. I am not expert. Do it at your own risk.

Moulaga

Thanks @Fred for your reply. The Abu Dhabi Freelance licence has a commercial name « XYZ Media »...so I believe foreign and Emirati banks would open a « business » bank account here right ?

Agreed, I need to travel there ASAP to get the Emirate ID but the idea is to start with bank accounts (outside of UAE) with the UAE freelance licence and stating that I’m living in the UAE.

Paysera sound good but it won’t be fine to get 100-150K EUR...
PayPal is a pain..I need a real bank or EMI for an monthly average 20-30K EUR / USD

if someone has other suggestions that would be very helpful. Cheers

Fred

Dubai Expat
Mentor Group Gold
Commercial Service
Paysera works for the amounts you mentioned.

We even know clients that are using them with 1m€+ turnover each month.

However both - local UAE banks and Paysera open only Business Account for Legal Entities and Paysera is currently a bit slow and picky due to the fact that so many UAE companies are switching from Wise right now.

azb1

Mentor Group Gold
Thanks @Fred for your reply. The Abu Dhabi Freelance licence has a commercial name « XYZ Media »...so I believe foreign and Emirati banks would open a « business » bank account here right ?

Agreed, I need to travel there ASAP to get the Emirate ID but the idea is to start with bank accounts (outside of UAE) with the UAE freelance licence and stating that I’m living in the UAE.

Paysera sound good but it won’t be fine to get 100-150K EUR...
PayPal is a pain..I need a real bank or EMI for an monthly average 20-30K EUR / USD

if someone has other suggestions that would be very helpful. Cheers
If you find any solution . Do post here.
I really want to know.

Thanks in Advance.

Moulaga

No solutions so far.. it seems that the best move is to get a local bank account in the UAE.
@Fred May I ask you how many days are needed in the UAE to get the Emirate ID and open a bank account ? I may need to book that asap

Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution