Our valued sponsor

Fund debit card with USDT or USDC ?

wirexapp.com

Don't know about reliable but it works.

It's not a scam, it's a regulated bank in Gibraltar.
Check their trustpilot reviews and i have a bank account with them, once i have deposited money they freezed account and asked for documents i have already provided they are saying it is "under review" it's already been a month they are just holding my money for no reason at all.

they will open your account within one day but as soon as you will deposit, they will freeze your account then will ask for bunch of unnecessary documents even if you will provide they will say "account is under review" and won't let you withdraw your money also they are pro at reporting trustpilot reviews you will notice negative trustpilot reviews will disappear after 2-3 days.

Check their trustpilot reviews and i have a bank account with them, once i have deposited money they freezed account and asked for documents i have already provided they are saying it is "under review" it's already been a month they are just holding my money for no reason at all.

they will open your account within one day but as soon as you will deposit, they will freeze your account then will ask for bunch of unnecessary documents even if you will provide they will say "account is under review" and won't let you withdraw your money also they are pro at reporting trustpilot reviews you will notice negative trustpilot reviews will disappear after 2-3 days.
Asking you for KYC or AML documentation doesn't make it a scam, it's a common thing in every financial institution.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Asking you for KYC or AML documentation doesn't make it a scam, it's a common thing in every financial institution.
yes but you know what i have already provided all the proofs of incoming transfer, it shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes to review it's been a month they are holding money for no reason at all or atleast they should allow me to withdraw my money then they can close the account but no they are just ignoring my emails.

You may not be their only customer. No one of us know your story nor what business you are into, calling them a SCAM I believe is overkill.

Reactions: Marshal
Xapo is definitely the best option in my opinion
Agree. You get your own IBAN and UK bank account along with a possibility to deposit and withdraw with crypto: BTC, USDT and USDC. You also get 1:1 rate with USDT and USDC and good exchange rates overall if you use their card.

Is that the same Nexo that had some serious legal troubles earlier this year?

Last edited:

I agree with the fact that any bank that does "delayed compliance". i.e does not do full compliance up front but waits until account is funded to then do compliance is dishonest. This is normally a cost saving measure to reduce the number of compliance staff needed and speed up account openings. In effect they save money by not doing compliance on accounts that will never be funded. However it has a negative effect on customer experience and leaves a bitter taste in ones mouth and especially when the delayed compliance takes ages due to lack of staff and funding for client on-boarding which should have been addressed in first place.

You take your own risk dealing with such banks long term.

Reactions: meze99

Latest Threads