Our valued sponsor

General Tax Advice For Self-Employed UK Citizen

CHAAC

Apr 25, 2020
Visit site
Hi readers,
I am a UK Citizen, I am sole director of a UK LTD company that turns over several million $ per year.
I work from home, I am looking for some general advice on the best way to pay as little tax as possible. Personally -I am very flexible with where I live etc.
Cheers,
Chaac.

Hi readers,
I am a UK Citizen, I am sole director of a UK LTD company that turns over several million $ per year.
I work from home, I am looking for some general advice on the best way to pay as little tax as possible. Personally -I am very flexible with where I live etc.
Cheers,
Chaac.
With that kind of turnover you have two options:
1) Continue to live in the UK and create an international company structure. There are multiple ways to do this and to reduce your taxes legally, but don´t be too smart. With this option you will have to keep a substancial income in the UK, or else you will have nothing to spend on homes and cars.
2) Move your residency to a more favorable country/jurisdiction. With this option you should be able to get your payable tax really low depending on the jurisdiction and setup that you choose.

A more spesific answer would require a more thorough information on your spesific situation and needs.