Our valued sponsor

Georgia / Puerto Rico (EPB) / EMI??

ColoringBook

Apr 28, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I am a resident of UK and have a UK LTD company and a primary client in Switzerland, I am currently based in Rep. of Korea. At the moment I invoice the client and then extract money through dividends and a base salary. Sometimes I will receive funds via Revolut and was planning to not declare this.

In order to optimize tax costs I was told to try and get an account in Rep. of Georgia as they have a good level of confidentiality, however opening one remotely proved slightly challenging and was informed that one in Puerto Rico would be even better. However reviews of the bank europacbank led me to this forum and this predicament.

Has anyone any ideas on my best option? My client is fine to wire funds to anywhere as long as its in my name.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
Sometimes I will receive funds via Revolut and was planning to not declare this.
You won't put it in the books of the UK company?

however opening one remotely proved slightly challenging
Because you needed to setup a company in Georgia and find someone that is doing the undersigning for the account opening or?

Do you had a look at this great list List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions. of banks, EMI's and payment providers? If you can use an EMI it will make it a lot easier for yor business.

Correct, I haven't put them on the UK companies books. I'm a bit naive here; how does HMRC/Rrevolut work if I weren't to declare it?

In regards to Georgia I found two operators that provide a remote service for opening accounts using Power of Attorney, they provided contradictory information and I lost trust in both of them, until I find an opportunity to go there or get more concrete information I'm refraining from that option.

If you can use an EMI it will make it a lot easier for yor business.

It will make it easier on my business because the funds wont be run directly through them?

In regards to Georgia I found two operators that provide a remote service for opening accounts using Power of Attorney, they provided contradictory information and I lost trust in both of them, until I find an opportunity to go there or get more concrete information I'm refraining from that option.

What was the contraditory information that you received?

One place said that they were able to obtain a bank card using PoA and another said it wasn't possible, both using BoG.

Of course it is possible to obtain a bank card. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense opening the account in first place. The authorization for requesting and retrieving the bank card and the 2FA token on your behalf is part of the PoA. The provider that told you that it was not possible is talking nonsense.

Make sure you go for SOLO (branch of BoG) rather than a regular BoG account. The SOLO Club card has better conditions specially for foreigners.

OK thank you for the clarification. Are you able to recommend a provider/service?
Well, the place that told you that they can get a bank card is probably legit. You could ask how many banks they work with (the more the better obviously) and what are their additional services (normally it should include business registration, legal services, accounting services etc). Also it's a common courtesy not to charge service fee until account is opened.

Georgia is actually approved as an accepted country at Transfer Wise, that means it could be useful at some point.

too lazy to post, why do you post here then??? any link??? or is this again a man sitting in Pizza Hut selling Georgia banking and companies?

Gurian Consulting Company it took me 2 seconds googling while driving..I think you are the lazy guy

So this is a website run by a French Software developer called Pierre Tsaguira...lol?

You can find his software company here and a link to the website you provided at the bottom of his webpage under "In our network". Not sure what to say to anyone using them to open an account.....errrrr good luck perhaps :confused:.

So this is a website run by a Software developer called Pierre Tsaguira...lol?

You can find his software company here and a link to the website you provided at the bottom of his webpage under "In our network". Not sure what to say to anyone using them to open an account.....errrrr good luck perhaps :confused:.
I had the impression that the guy is a serious one, he told me that it is not possible to use a nominee for a Georgian LLC , other " providers" told me that it is .but who knows?

lol @ALFRED MAYER what the f**k Pizza Hut or script kiddie - same, same! That's what I love about all the spammers here.

• Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson
I had the impression that the guy is a serious one, he told me that it is not possible to use a nominee for a Georgian LLC , other " providers" told me that it is .but who knows?

It's a young foreign software developer and not an accountant or lawyer from Georgia. @darkster got it right...lol. You find this opportunist Pizza Hut , KFC jokers everywhere setting up shop behind a website with no business address even given ns2.

lol @ALFRED MAYER what the f**k Pizza Hut or script kiddie - same, same! That's what I love about all the spammers here.
It's a young foreign software developer and not an accountant or lawyer from Georgia. @darkster got it right...lol. You find this opportunist Pizza Hut , KFC jokers everywhere setting up shop behind a website with no business address even given ns2.
Yes, maybe he is not a professional, but he could have cheated me very easily, I would have paid him if he'd ask me.so at least it is not a scammer.

Latest Threads