Our valued sponsor

Georgia / Puerto Rico (EPB) / EMI??

Yes, maybe he is not a professional, but he could have cheated me very easily, I would have paid him if he'd ask me.so at least it is not a scammer.
elaborate? You would have paid him but you did not? so if you paid him he could have scammed you but he is not a scammer?
trump.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: clemens
Yes, maybe he is not a professional, but he could have cheated me very easily, I would have paid him if he'd ask me.so at least it is not a scammer.

I guess a scammer is never a scammer if you personally have never lost money from that person :rolleyes:. Bernard Madoff was a sound credible guy as he never lost me any money. Don't know why people keep complaining about him.

• Haha
Reactions: Cetme308win
Maybe he just did not came to this point yet. Anyway, what are you going to do now?

by the way I dont think that someone working from pizza hut can't provide a decent service.
The last day they had no website so it may be the same. There are consultancy services operating from a Hotel.

by the way I dont think that someone working from pizza hut can't provide a decent service.

I personally would skip asking someone from Pizza Hut to open me a company and a bank account. Just my personal choice to use a licensed lawyer, regulated CSP or registered accountant for such a service. But I guess I'm not being opened mind to Pizza Hut employees abilities.

Reactions: JohnLocke
i was told by the pizza hut guy that , having the nominee full responsibility of the company it is not commonly done.
It is done, but not in same way as in common offshores. No decalration of trust or director's resignation letter. First of all, banks are not that welcoming lately to the free zone companies with non-local management. So when we're talking nominees in Georgia, bank will not be informed of UBO (as opposed to, say, Hong Kong, where nominees serve striclty the purpose of replacing UBO in public records). So, it's much more real risk for both parties involved. Nominee CAN in theory seize bank account management, and the company owner, in turn, can use company for shady activities putting nominee at risk. This is somehing to be aware of. However, the system works.

Latest Threads