Advertising Get Your Documents Notarized Without Personal Visit!

bountymounty

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
You really push it to the limits here :)

Will make use of your services very soon.

How about payment - paypal, bitcoins other ?

khan

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group

c4labs

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
No need to be aggressive, I understood the thread...
I did not ask if it was legit, I kindly asked you if you could provide a solid notary "confirmation". Also, from which country do you issue your stamps (specific or on demand)?

blueweb

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
can I send you a copy of a passport to get it notarized by e-mail?

josedavid

Recent Certificate of Incumbency, issued by company's registered agent in the past 6 months
You can send me this from a Seychelles IBC notarized by the Seychelles financial services authority as long as it is in good legal status.
I would give you the name and number of the ibc company.
The company exists but I have maintenance payment arrears and I need that certificate to open a bank account.

khan

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Recent Certificate of Incumbency, issued by company's registered agent in the past 6 months
You can send me this from a Seychelles IBC notarized by the Seychelles financial services authority as long as it is in good legal status.
I would give you the name and number of the ibc company.
The company exists but I have maintenance payment arrears and I need that certificate to open a bank account.
use the e-mail above to get details on how to process. I can get you this document.

blizz

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
please check your e-mail send 2 different orders!

Gunter

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
How it works? I send you my passport and you get it notarized and send it to me by e-mail? that simple?