Our valued sponsor

Getting a low-quality job in order to be able to open an account

romashkavarashka

Nov 1, 2019
Visit site
There're some countries where it's impossible to open a bank account as a non resident. Those aren't necessarily in Europe, US, Canada and similar countries. Malaysia, for instance.

Will it be wise to find a shitty job for 1-3 months in such a country only to be able to open a bank account? Once it's open, leave the job and country. After 1-2 weeks, for make it less suspicious.

Is there a possibility that my account will be shut down once I leave my job? I might come to a country occassionaly, but only as a tourist.

You can fund a company in HK with 100k USD, pay yourself a salary and start creating bank accounts in different banks with your proof of address and proof of work contract. Salaries bellow 3.800 USD don't pay taxes. Corporate tax is 8.25% bellow 255k USD and they don't tax what you do overseas.

Reactions: OrangeTIco
You can fund a company in HK with 100k USD, pay yourself a salary and start creating bank accounts in different banks with your proof of address and proof of work contract. Salaries bellow 3.800 USD don't pay taxes. Corporate tax is 8.25% bellow 255k USD and they don't tax what you do overseas.
Why are you talking gibberish that has nothing to do with what I asked?

In order to get a job, you need to have a work permit. In order to have a work permit, you must satisfy different criteria. This usually comes down to finding an employer willing to sponsor you (after proving they cannot find a local to do the job) or by starting a local business with enough backing and local presence that it can employ you.

In order to get a job, you need to have a work permit. In order to have a work permit, you must satisfy different criteria. This usually comes down to finding an employer willing to sponsor you (after proving they cannot find a local to do the job) or by starting a local business with enough backing and local presence that it can employ you.
I know

I agree with @Sols it is not going to be easy. I think actually it may be even more difficult to get a job in such countries because of the reasons already mentioned in this thread.

Depending on your nationality, the hustle you must go through will vary greatly. It's trivial for the EU nationals. Bank accounts will generally be kept open. Just say you are planning to come back in a few years.

If you can reveal your nationality/residence I might be able to point out paths of least resistance.

You do not necessarily need a
You do not necessarily need a job, just expressing interest in getting one is usually enough. Combine it with vacationtime, stop by and pickup forms at employment, immigration, business development office and show them as proof to necessitate bank account is usually enough to achieve your goal.

You do not necessarily need a job, just expressing interest in getting one is usually enough. Combine it with vacationtime, stop by and pickup forms at employment, immigration, business development office and show them as proof to necessitate bank account is usually enough to achieve your goal.
What are those forms? A job ad printed on paper? Do you think a bank will be willing to open an account with one of them?

Latest Threads