Our valued sponsor

Getting accepted on Mercury

ernesplata

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Hi everybody, this is my first post. I've been reading the forum since a few months and found tons of useful information, such a great comunity :D.

The reason behind this post is that I'm planning on applying for a bank account on Mercury, and since I read how important is to get the application right, I have a few doubts maybe you guys could help me with.
The part I'm most worried about is the website, since that may be the most important part when trying to show your business is legit.
Is there any sort of guide or "tips and tricks" to get your website (and the whole application in general) to look as legit as possible, and improve your chances of getting accepted?

I would appreciate all sorts of advice regarding this matter. Best regards to everybody, and happy new year.

I didn't have a website and I got approved, the most important part is who is the owner (give them all the info they want) and after that they care about the business so be as transparent as you can (plan of business, clients, EIN, papers, etc)... Then you shouldn't get issues.

BTW, there are people saying they have been loosing their accounts because they don't do business in the US which I can't confirm but just saying so you are aware of that

Latest Threads